Claire Balding #8 Gifting influencers products,Claire ? The very thing you slagged others about for years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she had said she didn’t go to aa or anywhere that it wasn’t for her. Maybe I’m wrong
Yeah. She said before she didn't but today it's the 3rd anniversary of her first meeting. What a liar.
---
Didn’t she say she went online with the camera off, not to an actual in person meeting.
No, she said before that she didn't go. She didn't need meeting as she wasn't an alcoholic. A year later she said she was an alcoholic and now she went to meetings. She can't tell the truth.

Reactions: 5
Yeah. She said before she didn't but today it's the 3rd anniversary of her first meeting. What a liar.
---

No, she said before that she didn't go. She didn't need meeting as she wasn't an alcoholic. A year later she said she was an alcoholic and now she went to meetings. She can't tell the truth.
Same as the hair loss - used to be 70% now it’s up to 90%

Reactions: 9
Those tats are horrendous she'd have been better let them fade. And more money for the women who can't/won't pay for additional resource for her son.

Reactions: 10
Anyone catch what her cert in the frame is for? It was behind her yesterday but couldn’t make it out

So here we have tattoo of the century
Claire would highly recommend her local tattoo artist for tattoos

That's an insult to anyone who is a tattoo artist a five year old could could tattoo them hearts blobs dots

Imagine how bored the tattoo artist was changing ink colours constantly and repeating the same blob over and over and over

Reactions: 5
So here we have tattoo of the century
Claire would highly recommend her local tattoo artist for tattoos

That's an insult to anyone who is a tattoo artist a five year old could could tattoo them hearts blobs dots

Imagine how bored the tattoo artist was changing ink colours constantly and repeating the same blob over and over and over
I was thinking this too. That tattoo artist has done some gorgeous tattoos if you look on her instagram but she was left playing colour in the dots for 3 hours that an intern could do. Easiest money she ever made probably.

Reactions: 4
Lol Imagine getting a recommendation based on those paint by numbers re dos that u didn't even create, instead of the artistic efforts you probably have!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She must always have the heating in or the kids have a terrible immune system as there always sick Farragh sick again

Claire even if I wanted to buy the Dyson straightener the last shop, the very last shop I would buy from is Trua.

Reactions: 11
I can’t understand why she was at the awards thing. You never hear anyone recommend the products so how good can they be

Reactions: 2
Claire even if I wanted to buy the Dyson straightener the last shop, the very last shop I would buy from is Trua.
I asked my hairdresser and she advised against buying it, she said that blonde hair needs heat to get it straight and shiny, she just said to use heat protection. The way she tried to sell it as a house appliance like a washing machine or dishwasher 🙊🤣🤣
---
She reef the doctor
You do bleeping nothing Claire 😂
She hates anyone commenting on her weight or size but is practically pre-diabetic. She says she gave up alcohol to save her life but won't stop eating crap to save it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4