Claire Balding #8 Gifting influencers products,Claire ? The very thing you slagged others about for years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has hired one hairdresser and what do the rest do? Are these people giving advice if you ring

Reactions: 1
Maybe don’t use a word if you don’t know what it means 🤷‍♀️
---

It is! She must be part of Remi?
Looks nothing like she does on her insta 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I know she works for Dyson so maybe there in that capacity
---
So she has hired one hairdresser and what do the rest do? Are these people giving advice if you ring
Think her brother and other Ian do sales IT and packaging, not sure about the rest

Looks nothing like she does on her insta 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I know she works for Dyson so maybe there in that capacity
---

Think her brother and other Ian do sales IT and packaging, not sure about the rest
Clare is always posting the worst pics of Karla

Reactions: 2
Claire loves her bed fyi, in case you didn't now she was reading here, dopey bleep she's more irritating than a dose of thrush

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's all the drama over having her 2 brothers and partners over for Easter Dinner?! If she couldn't be arsed, why not tell them to do it themselves, all this "doing it for Carol"

But in reality I'd say she's loves it. Sure Ian does it all anyway. Just drama to post on IG as per usual

Reactions: 7
Another gig in Ireland AM. She looks like she hasn't a notion what she's doing with that scalp camera.

• Haha
I happened to see her slot this morning as I was off, normally at work. Jesus she isn't very professional. The stupid camera on Alan's scalp and says it's very red because he was after eating a hot curry - then Alan says it was red earlier when they were preparing for the slot :ROFLMAO:
She was waffling on about 'inflammation' and that can be caused by lots of things like stress etc. Sorry who is this one to be talking about stress making your scalp inflamed, she's a liability!! I wonder what she 'prescribed' to Alan after his 'consultation'. It's like she's playing doctors and nurses. I won't say trichologists because as far as I know it's not a protected term.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes. Its like an ad for her/Trua/Remi but dressed up as a "help/information segment"

Shouldn't it have AD OWNBRAND on screen?!
I'm shocked that the ASAI allow it tbh, without any kind of disclaimer. It is essentially an advertisement.

Reactions: 7
Would love to ask the scientist labmuffinbeautyscience on instagram to review her products to see if worth buying

Reactions: 1
How is someone able to release a product like she has? Wheres all the testing? What experience has she in product development? Shes just selling to people on the back of her own hair loss and considering shes saying shes losing hair again why are people buying her stuff?

Reactions: 11
The sausage fingers and the rings.

Seriously, is she 'coming down with something' every other day and then she says she never gets sick, has the immune system of a tin man? No your just a lazy git Claire who hasn't addressed fully your or your husbands drinking problem.

Reactions: 5
Some vit D and exercise & a decent diet would prevent the "coming down with something" feeling