Claire Balding #8 Gifting influencers products,Claire ? The very thing you slagged others about for years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to annoy you... but I'm blocked...

What happened? X
She got blood tests done, something about prediabetes. The doctor was meant to ring her during the week with results. He never did, but she was glad he didn’t because she had a particularly stressful week (obviously had to do a bit of work this week not pay horizontal in 'the cot'). But if he had of phoned she probably would have ‘reefed him’.

so yeah basically nothing happened, shes still just a mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand how she can get into bed so early?? Do her kids not be looking for her? Mine are younger but IF I went to bed early they’d all be in the bed with me 😂 I can’t even pee alone!! I’d dislike her life though it’s very boring!

Reactions: 8
also all I’m getting from her is that her kids are little spoiled cunts
to be fair to her daughter, all she’s hearing is Claire on her rants ‘not a euuurrroooo’ and then she goes and pays €400+ to get two pictures framed. Claire always seems to pull the money from her hole so her kids are now being brought up with absolutely no sense of value for anything.

also - this clip? She’s off her head 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 4
to be fair to her daughter, all she’s hearing is Claire on her rants ‘not a euuurrroooo’ and then she goes and pays €400+ to get two pictures framed. Claire always seems to pull the money from her hole so her kids are now being brought up with absolutely no sense of value for anything.

also - this clip? She’s off her head 🤯
View attachment 2835502
I’m convinced Ian does be drinking in the evenings and she can’t be around him so she goes to bed

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Doctor clearly told her to lose weight. 3 walks in 3 days and she’s probably going to bed early to stop herself eating

Reactions: 9
I’m convinced Ian does be drinking in the evenings and she can’t be around him so she goes to bed
100%. She said in the beginning that he has greatly reduced the amount he drinks but hasn’t said anything since. The way her ego works, she’d be saying about him drinking less as much as she could to make it seem like they’re sobriety family of the year.

Shes moaning about the diabetes blood test, sure she said about a year ago that she hoped the doctors would just tell her that she was diabetic so she would get a grip of herself and take some action, she said unless she’s told she 100% has it, she’ll never do anything about it. She’ll know all about it if she does end up with diabetes. It’s definitely not something that I’d wish to have 🙄

Reactions: 3
Is she gone into the office? Kids off and she runs to the office to avoid them, she really hates her life.

Is anyone believing a word of it? And she banging on about the new liver (again) after 3 months?

Not a clue!

Reactions: 2
I get the feeling the doctor might have put her on ozempic and by telling us she's going to be good and tidy up her diet and up her exercise, then that way she can use that as her excuse for losing weight. Watch this space anyway...

• Wow
The dr isn’t great either telling her to cut the carbs. Maybe he should have told her get advice from a dietitian. She’ll be preaching soon how she saved herself from diabetes

The doctor didn’t say half them things
It’s Claire again been dramatic and trying to be funny

we will see her moaning about walking everyday now

Reactions: 6
The dr isn’t great either telling her to cut the carbs. Maybe he should have told her get advice from a dietitian. She’ll be preaching soon how she saved herself from diabetes
She would treat a dietitian the same way she treated AA meetings. She knows best and will cure her weight and “alcoholism” herself - except she won’t!

I get the feeling the doctor might have put her on ozempic and by telling us she's going to be good and tidy up her diet and up her exercise, then that way she can use that as her excuse for losing weight. Watch this space anyway...
She’s pre-diabetic at most so they won’t prescribe Ozempic unless she’s full blown diabetes in order to get it free from the HSE. How would she afford 200-300 a month when she’s constantly whinging about not having a bean. Hard to get privately I believe due to supply issues. Rightly so diabetics should get it first. They have an actual medical need

Reactions: 2
I won't get into the benefits of ozempic or arguing that diabetics should get it first, thats obvious but for someone prediabetic with a bmi of over 30 as I would suspect Claire has she would be an ideal candidate for such a treatment.
There are other similar treatments available that are now licensed to be prescribed for weight loss specifically which in turn reduces the pressures on the health services in the longer term.

But I suppose since Claire hasn't a euro to spare she might not be able to afford a prescription. All the money she's saving by not drinking must be gone on garish jumpsuits and nidgey stock.

Reactions: 6
I won't get into the benefits of ozempic or arguing that diabetics should get it first, thats obvious but for someone prediabetic with a bmi of over 30 as I would suspect Claire has she would be an ideal candidate for such a treatment.
There are other similar treatments available that are now licensed to be prescribed for weight loss specifically which in turn reduces the pressures on the health services in the longer term.

But I suppose since Claire hasn't a euro to spare she might not be able to afford a prescription. All the money she's saving by not drinking must be gone on garish jumpsuits and nidgey stock.
I fully agree but the issue is the supply isn’t there at the moment which is why diabetics are being prioritised that’s what I’m saying.

When someone says they tired all the time it’s hard to believe when they actually are
In bed everyday at 8pm or before