Claire Balding #8 Gifting influencers products,Claire ? The very thing you slagged others about for years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire love darling
No one in real life is shocked by ur height

They are shocked by your size

And the smaller size you make your self on Instagram

We see you when you pay your slot for ireland am

Scarlet

Reactions: 6
So she admitted she heads to bed very early each night and Ian does the rest in terms of looking after the kids and locking up etc. so that’s how she deals with not drinking cause she must have always drank in the evenings and now heads to bed to avoid that time period. Kinda trigger for me personally, I had a grandad who was as they say was off the drink for 10 years. The only way the man dealt with this was as he previously drank straight after work or in the house in the evenings was for the 10 years he was sober was in bed by 7pm. It lasted 10 years which in fairness is great but he went to bed every night at 7pm so he missed out on lots including.. his kids weddings nights, Christmas etc. It caught up in the end when a family issue happened and he went back to old ways. He never actually dealt with the drink problem really, he just slept and ignored the times he used to drink at but the devil was always there.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Ian sounds like a real mess. The age of him not being trusted to go away without losing his wallet and friends.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ian sounds like a real mess. The age of him not being trusted to go away without losing his wallet and friends.
Do you remember the two of them went away and he was so hungover he was asleep under a tree in a park and she didn't care she was drinking too at the tkme might have been Luxembourg

Reactions: 5
Do you remember the two of them went away and he was so hungover he was asleep under a tree in a park and she didn't care she was drinking too at the tkme might have been Luxembourg
Yes the carry on of them, like teens on a leaving cert holiday

Reactions: 2
Then him ringing Farragh drunk too, my girls would have been upset with a drunk confused call from their dad at that age and probably would now too!

Does she know he has a problem but just air it so we'll discuss it here to shame him or what's the story.

Reactions: 7
She’s the most unprofessional person I have ever come across - in her own business obviously, but now blasting an SNA who is assigned to a CHILD or CHILDREN. Saying how smelly his farts will be - that’s so wrong on so many levels.

She is some wan to be coming on insta telling her dopey followers how wrong it is to drink around kids when Ian is probably downstairs every weekend doing the same while she hides in her room from 6pm.

Omg I missed that
She spent the first 10 years of farrahs life drunk or hungover

Reactions: 1
She defo goes to bed early because Ian still drinks most nights and she can't be around him, you've only to look at Ian to see he has a serious drink problem, his constant red face and his serious weight gain and very unkempt appearance all the time. It won't be long before Claire relapses too.

Reactions: 9
Does Ian or his family or colleagues or school parents not follow her??? What the actual fuxk . Imagine advertising the fact the school SNA is incapable of control with alcohol. Not to mention constantly alluding to his obvious dependency.

Reactions: 11