Claire Balding #8 Gifting influencers products,Claire ? The very thing you slagged others about for years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Ian or his family or colleagues or school parents not follow her??? What the actual fuxk . Imagine advertising the fact the school SNA is incapable of control with alcohol. Not to mention constantly alluding to his obvious dependency.
It's all for the gram. Sure she's zero "content" That's why she belittles her son and shames him on social media, putting on stupid voices and mocking him losing his belongings.
She gives out about Faraway ( I'd send her far-away, cheeky brat) having her friends over. If I was a parent of one of those children I wouldn't let them go over to that house.
Then there's Ian, again humiliating him on social media. Potentially putting his job at risk.....stupid bitxh

Reactions: 7
Why is Elliott having his assessment updated?

Is he having a multiple assessment?

Whatever it is, she'll be on to complain about the cost, when she spends €€€€€ on shite for herself

Reactions: 8
Whatever it is, she'll be on to complain about the cost, when she spends €€€€€ on shite for herself
Drives me mad. Surely if you are lucky to be able to go private for an assessment for your child, you should be grateful! Didn't see her moaning about the 600 when she forked out for that light therapy mask

Reactions: 10
Drives me mad. Surely if you are lucky to be able to go private for an assessment for your child, you should be grateful! Didn't see her moaning about the 600 when she forked out for that light therapy mask
Exactly! And that mask was hardly vital to her being able to function everyday like poor Elliot.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Exactly! And that mask was hardly vital to her being able to function everyday like poor Elliot.
Victim mentality, feels like these apps should be free because she’s having to suffer through it. It’s always about her, not what’s best for the child

Reactions: 3
Sometimes when a blagger blocks you on your account and burner account you feel like your missing out on the stories.

But with Claire, it's actually nice not seeing her big fuckin meant ,negative, lazy mush every day...😇

Reactions: 4
She definitely did say before though that Ian wanted Elliot to do Irish and that’s why he was doing it. So her dyslexia (and self diagnosed adhd) now means it makes her a good teacher too

Reactions: 1
Seen tonight’s post and wondered…..Has Claire ever discussed the time when she found out she was pregnant and buying her house?
I know she was young, too young to have saved a deposit I would imagine……

Reactions: 2
Seen tonight’s post and wondered…..Has Claire ever discussed the time when she found out she was pregnant and buying her house?
Yep way too young had no money, except bank of mum and dad, 'buying' a house her brother now lives in 🤔

Reactions: 4
Wonder if that’s where her issues stem from with her parents….. think they used to be a bit tense and found it hard going for dinner with them
Without drinking.
Nothing like kicking you out of the nest to make you have issues

Reactions: 1
Plenty of people have kids younger than she did and go out occasionally. Why is she acting like she was a hostage in her house? Watching her friends go on nights out. Ok your lifestyle changes but she could never go out? Very strange.

Plenty of people have kids younger than she did and go out occasionally. Why is she acting like she was a hostage in her house? Watching her friends go on nights out. Ok your lifestyle changes but she could never go out? Very strange.
Also it's not like she was a single parent and her family lives close by.

Reactions: 3
Jesus you'd swear she was a teen mam. Wasn't she in her twenties? 23 or something. She should count her blessings she doesn't appreciate what she has. Moan moan moan.

• Heart
Did she buy her house when the banks were falling over people to give them a 100% mortgage???????

Reactions: 2
Did she buy her house when the banks were falling over people to give them a 100% mortgage???????
She bought it when pregnant with Farragh, who is 14 (I think) this year, so 10 years ago, 2010, country was still mid recession, it was NOT easy to get a mortgage & certainly not to 2 20 somethings who had no savings.

Anyone know if Claire has a “teenager” she nEvEr mEnTiOns her!!!!!

She absolutely loves putting across how many friends F has and how she’s always out. Why does she come on ranting pretending she doesn’t?? Absolute drama queen

Reactions: 6
If her stuff is so good would it not stop her having bald patches? She rubs enough in anyway

Reactions: 10