Claire Balding #8 Gifting influencers products,Claire ? The very thing you slagged others about for years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hates people using their kids to sell products. Unlike Denise.

Reactions: 5
Hates people using their kids to sell products - but then uses her kid to sell products.

Reactions: 7
shes actually bursting to say some tit about denise as shes a "competitor" with her voduz hair care stuff

Reactions: 6
I thought this was gas and come on we all love this shade. At least she comes out and says it instead of “implying “ it and never actually coming out with it like so many others on insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What happened with her and Denise ? She thinks she’s gas drives me nuts
---

---
No one actually knows the real story but given the fact that Claire was always acting the eejit in the salon and drinking on the job it's safe to assume Denise realised she'd made a mistake and got rid of her

No one actually knows the real story but given the fact that Claire was always acting the eejit in the salon and drinking on the job it's safe to assume Denise realised she'd made a mistake and got rid of her
I said it before and still stand by it, I think Denise used Claire to promote the Dublin salon, to do all the Donkey work building it and then got rid of her when she didn't need her anymore. There was a rumour that Claire was swigging cans in the salon, I'm not sure that I believe that. Either way Claire has done a steller job getting two businesses off the ground in such a short time. And, she has developed a scalp range which is something that Denise is still only working on.

• Heart
I said it before and still stand by it, I think Denise used Claire to promote the Dublin salon, to do all the Donkey work building it and then got rid of her when she didn't need her anymore. There was a rumour that Claire was swigging cans in the salon, I'm not sure that I believe that. Either way Claire has done a steller job getting two businesses off the ground in such a short time. And, she has developed a scalp range which is something that Denise is still only working on.
No she absolutely was swigging cans she used to post it. Claire went to Denise with the idea of the idea of the salon and fucked it up royally.

As for doing a stellar job, she’s a born saleswoman. That’s not a compliment. Con artist might be more fitting.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You do know that most of these influencers don't create products?? The sheer cost of the actual creation of products is astronomical. Most white label products, it's highly likely that Remi is just that, a formula already formatted and all Claire did was come up with a name and a logo and some packaging. Denise probably the same with her brand too. Neither is better than the other but I know who I would work with if I had to choose and it wouldn't be Claire. As someone who seems herself a successful woman the last thing she should be posting is petty bullshit like she posted tonight.

Reactions: 12
Not a rumour... Claire used to show herself in the salon drinking cans and leaving the place in a state and having to go in the salon in the mornings to clean it.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
You do know that most of these influencers don't create products?? The sheer cost of the actual creation of products is astronomical. Most white label products, it's highly likely that Remi is just that, a formula already formatted and all Claire did was come up with a name and a logo and some packaging. Denise probably the same with her brand too. Neither is better than the other but I know who I would work with if I had to choose and it wouldn't be Claire. As someone who seems herself a successful woman the last thing she should be posting is petty bullshit like she posted tonight.
Yeah we all.know that. I'm just comparing one brand against the other. No doubt they are both white label shite from China, but I do think Claire honed in on a very specific market, and seems to be flying with both brands. I'm not a fan of either but I thought she was dead right to post it. 🤣🤣🤣

She used to drink cans while doing up the salon. Not while working there. Incidentally Denise never was seen doing a tap to that salon. She absolutely used Claire and her following and then dumped her. I’m not a Claire lover either btw.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She used to drink cans while doing up the salon. Not while working there. Incidentally Denise never was seen doing a tap to that salon. She absolutely used Claire and her following and then dumped her. I’m not a Claire lover either btw.
Denise's husband Mark did a fair bit of work in that salon at the beginning , I can't stand either of these pair and they are both as bad as each other but one thing I will give denise is she is actually qualified as a hairdresser and a trichologist the only thing Claire is qualified in is being a bullshitter

Reactions: 10
She was swigging cans in the salon after hrs constantly and it was clear very quickly she hated the place, she hated working Saturdays, and rumour was she fucked up orders/payments/basically outside hairdressing, the running of the place was to her and she made a balls of it.
She went to a meeting with Denise and a couple days later announced she was gone.

Reactions: 10
Why is she thanking fabulouspharmacist for her speech about Palestine? Very surprised she hasn’t her friend Stefanie on about it

Reactions: 2
5 hour exam?! Do even doctors have that. Jesus she’s amazing how she got it done in an hour. I take it it was multiple choice

• Haha
Reactions: 4