Claire Balding #8 Gifting influencers products,Claire ? The very thing you slagged others about for years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harping on about problematic drinking and her husband drinks enough to need an at home bottle bank? Look closer to home

Reactions: 14
If the levels of bottles have halfed since she’s stopped drinking, then Ian is drinking the same as what she was? Which she said herself was problematic

Reactions: 8
Claire’s biggest problem is accountability. She has none. Back when she was working in Marino, she had to have some level of accountability. People knew where she worked. I know people that worked with her. They were all aware of her online presence (this was back in the Snapchat days). But now, she’s her own boss, Ian just wants a quiet life so wouldn’t dare tell her to reel it in, her family think she’s hard work as it is so wouldn’t bother stepping in. There’s nothing standing in the way of her and her mouth. Any normal person would think of what their family would say or what their boss would think about them being completely unhinged on their stories. But nobody gives a shite about Claire enough to step in and help her. She thinks she’s this high and mighty oracle. In reality, nobody cares about her. Not even her family or friends.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
L
Claire’s biggest problem is accountability. She has none. Back when she was working in Marino, she had to have some level of accountability. People knew where she worked. I know people that worked with her. They were all aware of her online presence (this was back in the Snapchat days). But now, she’s her own boss, Ian just wants a quiet life so wouldn’t dare tell her to reel it in, her family think she’s hard work as it is so wouldn’t bother stepping in. There’s nothing standing in the way of her and her mouth. Any normal person would think of what their family would say or what their boss would think about them being completely unhinged on their stories. But nobody gives a shite about Claire enough to step in and help her. She thinks she’s this high and mighty oracle. In reality, nobody cares about her. Not even her family or friends.
Locking herself away from them all to go bananas into her phone every day isn’t the sign of someone who’s got it all figured out. You’d swear she was still drinking, zilch has changed.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Locking herself away from them all to go bananas into her phone every day isn’t the sign of someone who’s got it all figured out. You’d swear she was still drinking, zilch has changed.
At least when she was drinking she had a bit of an excuse for the erratic behaviour. I often question if she’s secretly drinking.

Reactions: 1
She’s saying she wants to get those tattoos all over her now, I’d say she secretly hates them and totally regrets them but instead she has to pretend she wants more. I’d say she’s slightly Manic

Reactions: 6
She’s saying she wants to get those tattoos all over her now, I’d say she secretly hates them and totally regrets them but instead she has to pretend she wants more. I’d say she’s slightly Manic
Nah she loves them. Claire equals ugly with being kooky and different 🙄

Reactions: 3
Can someone explain this to me? What does politics have to do with how you discipline your children? Gentle parenting is how you deal with disagreements with your children and how you speak to them, not how they’re supposed to interact with other people?

Did she just see the words “political” and “parenting” and decided she agreed or what?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Can someone explain this to me? What does politics have to do with how you discipline your children? Gentle parenting is how you deal with disagreements with your children and how you speak to them, not how they’re supposed to interact with other people?

Did she just see the words “political” and “parenting” and decided she agreed or what?
literally couldnt understand a word :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doesn't make sense does it?
not at all. She hasn’t a clue what she’s on about.

Gentle parenting is more to do with you as a parent dealing with your children and unlearning things that do more harm than good. Not at all about how they interact with other kids.

Agreeing with nonsense to sound clever, Claire.

Reactions: 6
Trying to profit off Ozempic now. Shes making out that it’s that causing hair loss

• Wow
Denise advertises grants for hairpieces for hair loss after gastric surgery. An acquaintance of mine got one off her with. Every angle to make some money.

Denise advertises grants for hairpieces for hair loss after gastric surgery. An acquaintance of mine got one off her with. Every angle to make some money.
Rapid weight loss is well known for causing hair loss, she’s not wrong there. General anaesthetic is also a common cause of it, it happened me after an op a few years ago, it went on for about 6 weeks

Reactions: 4
Ya for most the weightloss is gradual with Ozempic so Claire was probably trying to use it as an excuse to jump on it before Denise. She would need to do better research

Reactions: 2