Claire Balding #8 Gifting influencers products,Claire ? The very thing you slagged others about for years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus the likes of her stress about anything so they can moan
Stressing of trying to shower before a baby falls asleep
You have 2 showers baby be in a room a sleep
Simple

Your shower it’s a bleeping Jack hammer

Just moaning for the sake of it

Very surprised she has Siobhan O’H promoting her brand. She didn’t actually give a great review of it either

Reactions: 2
This last few weeks she topped me over the edge really. The moaning is to a new level while she ignores the real red flags in her life and shamelessly promotes her business at the same time. I flip by her stories now and she was one of the only ones I followed and didn’t spy on 🤣
How can everything be such a bloody effort with her. It’s draining to watch

Reactions: 8
This last few weeks she topped me over the edge really. The moaning is to a new level while she ignores the real red flags in her life and shamelessly promotes her business at the same time. I flip by her stories now and she was one of the only ones I followed and didn’t spy on 🤣
How can everything be such a bloody effort with her. It’s draining to watch
If people follow Trua and her at the same time (which let's face it, 90% will do) HOW can she go on the way she does? She sounds like the most ungrateful, unhappy, entitled moan. I immediately think of her aggressive bed chats anytime I see any of her hair shite, puts me right off. Alopecia can be caused by stress, as she says herself, why add to it with being a total manic prick 24/7?

Reactions: 10
Notice most of the ones liking her posts on the business pages are herself, family members including Ian’s and her friends

Reactions: 2
As someone said before she has just turned into the people she used to make fun of for selling to people. Wish in a way she would prove us all wrong and show her qualifications

Reactions: 8
As someone said before she has just turned into the people she used to make fun of for selling to people. Wish in a way she would prove us all wrong and show her qualifications
I just noticed Denise has added the Trichology association to her bio. Claire would 100% do the same if she was actually qualified.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Giving out about people shilling shite on instragram - the cheek of her. Without instagram there would be no trua, no remi, and no £700 face masks. MAYBE just maybe her products aren’t white label shite, but even so, it’s the same business model - where does she get off complaining about others??

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ranting about people making a living from shilling on Insta, last time I checked she was doing exactly the same thing. Does she not see that. One story slagging of people two stories later seeking her brand for Mother’s Day. No difference Hon. and also if you have to laugh at your own jokes your probably not actually funny

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ranting about people making a living from shilling on Insta, last time I checked she was doing exactly the same thing. Does she not see that. One story slagging of people two stories later seeking her brand for Mother’s Day. No difference Hon. and also if you have to laugh at your own jokes your probably not actually funny
Is she staking a swipe at her friend Stephanie preissner another bellend all she talks about is the same shite on amazon and her kids wouldn't mind Claire meets up with imagine knowing thats what your friend thinks of you