Claire Balding #8 Gifting influencers products,Claire ? The very thing you slagged others about for years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one is full of tit. She’d get a womb ablation or hystoscopy if she actually needed one. Last time she tried to say it was because of being put under too many times at 35 🙄

Reactions: 2
This one is full of tit. She’d get a womb ablation or hystoscopy if she actually needed one. Last time she tried to say it was because of being put under too many times at 35 🙄
Yep that's exactly what she said she's full of shite. I had one at 39 and I'll need another maybe at 45 when I get mirena changed.

Yep that's exactly what she said she's full of shite. I had one at 39 and I'll need another maybe at 45 when I get mirena changed.
People have anaesthetic all the time. She’s such a bleeping dose

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry, maybe I’m reading too much into this and it’s my career background talking but where she shot the new announcement from looks like a GP office. All the talks of “clinics” and “consultants” it seems like she’s trying to make it sound more medical and professional than it actually is.

Yes, hair is important but you’re selling shampoos babe. You’re not a dr, you can’t “prescribe” stuff that can help biologically. This might be her USP but it drives me mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry, maybe I’m reading too much into this and it’s my career background talking but where she shot the new announcement from looks like a GP office. All the talks of “clinics” and “consultants” it seems like she’s trying to make it sound more medical and professional than it actually is.

Yes, hair is important but you’re selling shampoos babe. You’re not a dr, you can’t “prescribe” stuff that can help biologically. This might be her USP but it drives me mad.
Drives me mental too. She thinks she's a guru. Honestly she has some kind of God complex or something, nevermind ADHD or Endometriosis, or whatever else she has self diagnosed herself with this week.

Reactions: 13
The flicking of the fringe and fixing it all the time
And touching of the face

I need to wash myself after watching her

Reactions: 4
Haven’t tried Luna but tried two Remi products and both were shite
People have their rants about Lisa Jordan, but honestly, she’s got it spot on with Luna. I used to spend a fortune on alfaparf and nioxin and never noticed an improvement. I’ve used Luna for years now and my hair has never been in better condition. Her airbrush tint and foundation are brilliant too. It’s about the only ‘influencer’ I would buy anything from.

Reactions: 3
Jesus she could have at least gotten out of her pyjamas doing a tik tok for her business!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can't believe she shared that denise viewed her profile and put the screenshot up lol
Bitter

Reactions: 12