Claire Balding #8 Gifting influencers products,Claire ? The very thing you slagged others about for years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am i missing something with the Dyson straightner thing? If she is a seller why didnt she get invited to that event? Most of the time i havent a notion what she is on about. Not sure why i watch her anymore to be honest.:rolleyes:
She's a reseller, I would assume through Karla, not because she's an influencer that Dyson want to be associated with.

Reactions: 1
Think she sounded saner while she was drinking. Is this her adhd/dyslexia/autism coming out

Reactions: 2
She also has her Remi product front & centre in those ranty Dyson stories without tagging her brand or saying it’s an ad

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe she’s giving out about the Irish when they decided to put him through that. Does she not remember she told us?

Reactions: 4
And she also hasn’t told the school why he’s been absent. A good teacher should already spot it but if parents are lying about it then what help can they be to that poor kid?!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was watching her stories earlier on mute just reading the captions. The amount of shite she talks is unreal, just goes to show if you say things with confidence people will listen.

Reactions: 6
Obviously Clare doesn’t need to be diagnosed she knows best

Reactions: 3
She banged on for 2 days about the exemption thing. Yet was told her child needed it but didn’t do it? Now she’s giving out stink. She’s a headcase!

She just likes having a moan and making everything about herself. No wonder her mam can't be arsed with her.

What qualifications does she have to be passing on any information?

What qualifications do any of them have?

Genuine Q? Do they have bios on their website?

• Heart
Is he not getting it
From what I can remember Ian said he was to keep doing Irish but yet she's saying he'll never sit an Irish/foreign language exam, but not like Claire to contradict herself 🙄

But she didn’t get the exemption so going to be hard to get one now! Why did they make him do it if he is that anxious! I got it for my Dyslexic child and makes her school day and homework time much easier 😅

But she didn’t get the exemption so going to be hard to get one now! Why did they make him do it if he is that anxious! I got it for my Dyslexic child and makes her school day and homework time much easier 😅
Ian, an SNA, wants him to do Irish .. you’d think him being an SNA would have more cop on

Reactions: 8
Vomiting going to school & losing weight is not good for the child & yet she clearly isn't doing a thing about it, he needs a child therapist/play therapy and no she'd rather spend the money on ugly shoes & ill fitting boiler suits.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Don’t know I think she likes the drama of it all. She’s after hiring more “consultants” for what?! How much is she selling? Are all these qualified to give advice? Her business sounds dodgy as hell

Don’t know I think she likes the drama of it all. She’s after hiring more “consultants” for what?! How much is she selling? Are all these qualified to give advice? Her business sounds dodgy as hell
The fact that she calls herself a consultant at all, is worrying. She can definitely talk the talk, thinks she some kind of scalp guru.. that doesn't mean that she is actually qualified to give (or charge) for advice, but as it's unregulated, there is not much anyone can say.

Reactions: 5
Vomiting going to school & losing weight is not good for the child & yet she clearly isn't doing a thing about it, he needs a child therapist/play therapy and no she'd rather spend the money on ugly shoes & ill fitting boiler suits.
And skanger nails.

Reactions: 2