Claire Balding #8 Gifting influencers products,Claire ? The very thing you slagged others about for years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to know how she's always in bed so early with 2 kids. Do they go to bed themselves or does she never have jobs to do downstairs after they're gone? Or even sit down with Ian and watch TV?

Reactions: 6
I just want to know how she's always in bed so early with 2 kids. Do they go to bed themselves or does she never have jobs to do downstairs after they're gone? Or even sit down with Ian and watch TV?
Sure she's only exhausted! 🙄 Ian does the majority of work in the house and childcare, from what we see, but she's exhausted Ladzzz.. more like, Ian is downstairs, knocking back pints of red wine, and it's triggering.

Reactions: 11
Sure she's only exhausted! 🙄 Ian does the majority of work in the house and childcare, from what we see, but she's exhausted Ladzzz.. more like, Ian is downstairs, knocking back pints of red wine, and it's triggering.
I'd say this is exactly this, she was never in bed early before. Her kids always seem to be tucked away in their rooms early, in the last house she often said they can't be heard singing & drinking because extension was far away from kids rooms.

Reactions: 4
Booked nice. Hasn’t a penny.

Why would you believe a word? One word?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She'll hate Nice, its full of French people. I absolutely love Nice, get the train up and down the cost, Monaco, St Tropez, Cap Forat, Monte Carlo, the village of Eze. Where will Claire see, inside if her room and her bed, for a moan.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But she's not keeping her mouth shut by posting something like that. She has to feel like she's getting a dig in by claiming she is saying nothing but she may as well be shouting it from the roof tops that she thinks she's better than Denise. The pair of them are complete charlatans, neither of them better than the other.

Reactions: 7
But she's not keeping her mouth shut by posting something like that. She has to feel like she's getting a dig in by claiming she is saying nothing but she may as well be shouting it from the roof tops that she thinks she's better than Denise. The pair of them are complete charlatans, neither of them better than the other.
Both are painful but at least Denise is qualified.

Reactions: 8
Just drop kick the little tit to school
He knows ur home that’s why he wants to stay
Oh Claire does my head in but this poor fella is definitely anxious because of his dyslexia I work with dyslexic children everyday and the one thing they all have in common is they feel “stupid” at times in the day. Irish and English are a massive struggle and she needs his teachers and snas onside.

The fact that they are not telling the teacher that it’s anxiety and not sickness is doing him such a disservice- and Ian is an SNA??????? He should know better

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why force the poor child to do Irish? Weren’t they told he didn’t have to do it when he was assessed but they decided he would do it

Reactions: 5
Why force the poor child to do Irish? Weren’t they told he didn’t have to do it when he was assessed but they decided he would do it
Yeah Ian decided he should stay, jesus it must be causing the child all types of issues

I'd say this is exactly this, she was never in bed early before. Her kids always seem to be tucked away in their rooms early, in the last house she often said they can't be heard singing & drinking because extension was far away from kids rooms.
Is she still off the drink

Am i missing something with the Dyson straightner thing? If she is a seller why didnt she get invited to that event? Most of the time i havent a notion what she is on about. Not sure why i watch her anymore to be honest.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
I think she is, but, she gets into bed very early because evenings are obviously a trigger for her. She needs therapy.
is that all her and Ian had in the evenings to bond over? Do they not spend sober time together in the evenings so it’s easier for her to stay out of bed later than 7pm 🙄. Unless Ian just drinks on his own? Which is very sad.