Claire Balding #6 Even Covid couldn't put up with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will say I’m liking this Claire on holidays so far she’s only slightly moaning, it’s an unreal experience for the kids they are at a good age to enjoy it too but I’d well believe she spent all that money on drink. And like said above she did put herself, drink and her career/Instagram presence before her children for a good few years, Claire displays a lot of narcissistic traits and putting her own needs ahead of her children’s is one of them, children of narcissistic parents always end up neglected emotionally in some form of another.

Reactions: 8
Is she totally sober now? When did she give up the drink? Is the idea that she gave up the drink and saved the money for this hol or what

She gave up the drink last year after she had liver tests done and it showed substantial damage. She realised that she had a dependency but it took that to scare her into quitting. I have to say I find it really sad that Iano hasn't cut it down even as a support to her, he could clearly do with it. She mentioned how hard it was watching him drinking his Chang beers the other night 😕

Reactions: 6
She gave up the drink last year after she had liver tests done and it showed substantial damage. She realised that she had a dependency but it took that to scare her into quitting. I have to say I find it really sad that Iano hasn't cut it down even as a support to her, he could clearly do with it. She mentioned how hard it was watching him drinking his Chang beers the other night 😕
I’m blocked a long time but last time I saw him he looked terrible. He’d gone so bloated & his face had turned red. Is he still the same? At the time I thought they could do with cutting back on the booze, not realising she had a genuine problem.

I’m blocked a long time but last time I saw him he looked terrible. He’d gone so bloated & his face had turned red. Is he still the same? At the time I thought they could do with cutting back on the booze, not realising she had a genuine problem.
I think she said herself that she was classing it as harmless/recreational drinking, so it was big shock to see liver damage! But then they were drinking nearly every night at that point. Yeah he doesn't look well at all

Reactions: 2
I think she said herself that she was classing it as harmless/recreational drinking, so it was big shock to see liver damage! But then they were drinking nearly every night at that point. Yeah he doesn't look well at all
That’s sad, considering how young they both are. Comparing them before I was blocked to how they looked on their wedding day they had changed so much so quickly. Probably all booze related.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If they were spending €13k a year on drink (and this was before minimum alcohol pricing came in) that just shows the volumes they must have been going through. €35 a day on alcohol - it wasn’t just a few cans of Heineken of a weekend like…. So fair play to her for knocking it on the head. I’m sure her kids will really appreciate it the older they get.

I’m really intrigued to see more of their trip, a proper long family holiday somewhere more interesting and affordable than we are used to seeing on insta!

She’s off the drink about 15 or 16 months so that would break it down to less a day

Holy tit i had no idea. Jesus.
Thanks for the info.

Alcohol dependency or not she is unlikeable. It’s weird, it’s like she is clinging to her ‘unpredictability’ for content. She is absolutely getting bigger by the day. It’s tattle I can give my opinion before y’all jump. I just feel her preachy aspect isn’t really working anymore. Not funny or relatable.

Alcohol dependency or not she is unlikeable. It’s weird, it’s like she is clinging to her ‘unpredictability’ for content. She is absolutely getting bigger by the day. It’s tattle I can give my opinion before y’all jump. I just feel her preachy aspect isn’t really working anymore. Not funny or relatable.
Bigger physically?

They seriously need to look at the whole family’s diet and/or lifestyle.

Reactions: 1
Not sure I get the panic over Non alcohol beers? If you’re abstaining surely there’s no need? Why torture yourself with the taste 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.