Claire Balding #6 Even Covid couldn't put up with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it would be easily done. That's a more than some people's monthly mortgage payments.

Reactions: 1
Easily done I’d say what’s that 16/18 euro a day that’s a bottle of wine and a few cans I guess
Yeah I could see how that would be easily done by someone with an alcohol problem, especially if that was their main extra expense outside of necessary things.

Reactions: 2
Whatever the actual cost.. fair fucks to her for doing it and for being brave enough to do something different. And yeah I know it’s not a rave thread but credit where it’s due. 🙈🤣

Reactions: 17
Whatever the actual cost.. fair fucks to her for doing it and for being brave enough to do something different. And yeah I know it’s not a rave thread but credit where it’s due. 🙈🤣
100% whatever you think of Claire, she’s giving a great experience to the kids! Wouldn’t be my idea of a relaxing holiday, but look it’s interesting 😊

Reactions: 17
I agree totally with the above, she's having a family holiday and is giving her kids a great experience fair play to her.
I also like that she's not just showing an insta sanitized version of her holiday like so many other of the huns have, she seems to be really enjoying it but like every other family there's tantrums, picky eaters and tears along with the good craic and new experiences. I hope they have a great time.

Reactions: 12
I agree totally with the above, she's having a family holiday and is giving her kids a great experience fair play to her.
I also like that she's not just showing an insta sanitized version of her holiday like so many other of the huns have, she seems to be really enjoying it but like every other family there's tantrums, picky eaters and tears along with the good craic and new experiences. I hope they have a great time.
Totally agree, people can complain and I know it’s not a rave thread but in fairness she’s giving the kids (her whole family) a team trip of a lifetime with the honesty of what those trips entail (picky eaters and all) and maybe some of the instahuns might show a picture perfect life where everything is scripted but Claire’s trip is real. And fair play to her 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She is very family oriented compared to some of the 'mothers' on Instagram. You can see she'd do anything to make sure elliot has all the help he needs.
I watch other ones on insta and they totally ignore their kids issues unless they are getting free consultations or a diagnosis would help claim more social welfare payment's.
Claire is a dose but the kids are looked after well!

Reactions: 11
She's present and family orientated now but only as a distraction because she's not swigging 10cans a night and dying the following day.
She left Elliott without speech therapy for yrs and then tried to blame covid as a delay, sure the child was well behind at that stage.
She buys cheap Chinese shite and flogs it at an extreme mark up, hardly marketing genius.
She's taken her kids away, big swing, but she's the one who felt it was a better idea to piss on a pile of laundry instead of hanging up on a call (to tignam I believe 🙄).

She is no better than the rest of them.

Reactions: 6
She's present and family orientated now but only as a distraction because she's not swigging 10cans a night and dying the following day.
She left Elliott without speech therapy for yrs and then tried to blame covid as a delay, sure the child was well behind at that stage.
She buys cheap Chinese shite and flogs it at an extreme mark up, hardly marketing genius.
She's taken her kids away, big swing, but she's the one who felt it was a better idea to piss on a pile of laundry instead of hanging up on a call (to tignam I believe 🙄).

She is no better than the rest of them.
What call?

She was on the phone to Tigs in the early days & she was locked & had already hung up to use the loo & instead of doing so again she took herself to a pile of laundry on the floor & pissed into it.

She was on the phone to Tigs in the early days & she was locked & had already hung up to use the loo & instead of doing so again she took herself to a pile of laundry on the floor & pissed into it.
Christ did she admit to doing it?!

I remember this, was she just on snapchat at this time?

I remember this, was she just on snapchat at this time?
Potentially it's def a long time ago.

I'm a new follower! Was she an alcoholic? I'm.not sure what to make of her!
Yes 100% although she never refers to herself as an alcoholic, just said she gave it up for better (and saved 13K at the same time). She was on the sauce at least 5 nights a week that we know of.

I'm a new follower! Was she an alcoholic? I'm.not sure what to make of her!
Not sure she'd refer to herself as an alcoholic but did used to mill the cans out of it. I think she was unhappy with herself for a few years and drank her way through it. Don't know the craic with her now cos haven't followed in years.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.