Claire Balding #6 Even Covid couldn't put up with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her rings. Bloody hell, I can’t make out how many she’s wearing or what they’re supposed to be! Is one just a random stone crudely glued to another ring? I mean grand if the stone means something etc but Jaysus get it done right!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her rings. Bloody hell, I can’t make out how many she’s wearing or what they’re supposed to be! Is one just a random stone crudely glued to another ring? I mean grand if the stone means something etc but Jaysus get it done right!
I know!! I think one is a Crystal glued onto a band. know the look she’s going for but she’s going for but it just doesn’t work. 🤣

I cannot think of a trickier place to be than Thailand during rainy season. It’s awful.

Another one with the “private” tours. Why the need to mention it? There’s such a want in these huns.

Another one with the “private” tours. Why the need to mention it? There’s such a want in these huns.
Ah I wouldn’t critique her for that. She’s not really a hun like Pippa etc. Claire is anything but airs and graces. I’m actually enjoying seeing them away! 🙈

Reactions: 8
Ah I wouldn’t critique her for that. She’s not really a hun like Pippa etc. Claire is anything but airs and graces. I’m actually enjoying seeing them away! 🙈
Not much happening yet and Claire looks so uncomfortable, the mask it making it look like she is wearing a polo neck.
They will be bored after a week

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.