Claire Balding #6 Even Covid couldn't put up with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to know this too!!!
Back in early 2000's..they did have toliet roll but you put it in a basket not flush it down the loo and little hose beside toliet (hotels) if your were out and about they were squating toilets. I cant see her putting up with the heat and rain and local food.. She will probably live in burger King or McDonald's

Reactions: 5
Back in early 2000's..they did have toliet roll but you put it in a basket not flush it down the loo and little hose beside toliet (hotels) if your were out and about they were squating toilets. I cant see her putting up with the heat and rain and local food.. She will probably live in burger King or McDonald's
I’d say they’ll find it tough with Elliot, he’s such a fussy eater.

Reactions: 1
Right I need clarification on this. So do you mean in public toilets just? And is it like a sanitary product bin that is professionally cleaned? Like not in private homes surely ? I mean I love my mates and in laws but I have no desire to pick their shite out of my bin after a night in my gaff !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right I need clarification on this. So do you mean in public toilets just? And is it like a sanitary product bin that is professionally cleaned? Like not in private homes surely ? I mean I love my mates and in laws but I have no desire to pick their shite out of my bin after a night in my gaff !
They’d have ‘bum guns’ in their bathroom so toilet paper would only be used to dry after cleaning.

Honestly those countries have the right idea, bidets/hoses are so much more hygienic than just paper 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
😂😂 No more a basket 🙈 and that was the accommodation places like hotels amd rentals... Lots of public loos were literally holes in ground.. But as I've said nearly all loos had the water hose thing..

Is she shadow banned? I had to search for her in my following list to view her stories. She’ll hardly document every day of this holiday…I’m bored watching/listening already 😴

Looks a bit grim, even when the suns shining!
Very! I know it's one of the less touristy islands & makes sense that they rent there because it'd be super cheap, esp this time of year etc but surely they plan on island hopping no?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.