Claire Balding #6 Even Covid couldn't put up with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm loving her stories tbh, I've kids not too far off their ages but have to say it's not somewhere I'd like to take them.
If I go there I want "the beach" Leo dicaprio style living, off the nut lifestyle, hugging trees and fighting sharks 😅😅
Even if I'm 60 by the time I get to go kid free 💪

Reactions: 8
Shadow banned, insta doesn’t even want her, never mind COVID
I wonder why she was banned. I know I report all the sales talk and non declared ads all the others have but she doesn't really do any of that. unless it's from way back when she was dishing out heath advice and vaccine information.
Enjoying her travel stories too.

Reactions: 1
I think it’s sometimes just Instagram thinking someone is spamming when there are a lot of stories

Reactions: 2
Her bestie Denise pelo is jetting off to Thailand next week for a month 🙊 I know its a huge island but imagine them running into each other 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Major dig to Denise on Claires stories about the manifestation bollox. I completely agree with Claire on this one to be fair!
I also shared that yesterday & yer man is right, it is complete bollox & those that get off on making a living cheating others are the lowest.

Reactions: 6
I will say I’m liking this Claire on holidays so far she’s only slightly moaning, it’s an unreal experience for the kids they are at a good age to enjoy it too but I’d well believe she spent all that money on drink. And like said above she did put herself, drink and her career/Instagram presence before her children for a good few years, Claire displays a lot of narcissistic traits and putting her own needs ahead of her children’s is one of them, children of narcissistic parents always end up neglected emotionally in some form of another.
When does she do this? Genuine question, just wondering.

I will say I’m liking this Claire on holidays so far she’s only slightly moaning, it’s an unreal experience for the kids they are at a good age to enjoy it too but I’d well believe she spent all that money on drink. And like said above she did put herself, drink and her career/Instagram presence before her children for a good few years, Claire displays a lot of narcissistic traits and putting her own needs ahead of her children’s is one of them, children of narcissistic parents always end up neglected emotionally in some form of another.
The part I had in bold.
When did she put her own needs ahead of her childrens?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
To be fair there's a lot to complain about when it comes to claire. Her dubious qualfications and shilling of hair products. Her crassness and frequent moaning. But I dont think anyone can say she puts herself before her kids or husband. They all seem to have a great relationship and you'd never see her palming them off on her ma or going away without them. Compared to the likes of FacesbyGrace she's positively perfect as a mother.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.