Claire Balding #6 Even Covid couldn't put up with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was there any need for her to even say they got her something big and Farragh cried?! Like if you have no intent on sharing what the "BIG one" is why say other than to make it about something you done and take it once again away from the child and all about yourself, YET AGAIN!!

Reactions: 8
I agree she’s trying so hard to be different… it’s not a great big deal anymore. I didn’t bother getting my kid baptised because I’m not a hypocrite. Who cares? If she’s so against it all why did she bother getting her kids baptised 🙄🙄 such a try hard
by the way, is Claire still off the drink?

Reactions: 9
I agree she’s trying so hard to be different… it’s not a great big deal anymore. I didn’t bother getting my kid baptised because I’m not a hypocrite. Who cares? If she’s so against it all why did she bother getting her kids baptised 🙄🙄 such a try hard
by the way, is Claire still off the drink?
She’s going to say next "Farragh is identifying as a cat and pissing in a litter tray. Me and Iano are so proud of her" meow meow.

I'm away to find my eye's, they just rolled out of my head...... 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s going to say next "Farragh is identifying as a cat and pissing in a litter tray. Me and Iano are so proud of her" meow meow.

Claire is defo one of those parents that would absolutely thrive on her kid identifying as a cat 🤣🤣
All jokes aside, fair play to farragh (if it was actually her own decision) not to go through with the confirmation.

Reactions: 11

Oh Farrah will definitely be identifying as something other than female, not because she has any kind of gender dysphoria but because she wants to be different. Claire is probably starting the conversations herself and pushing Farrah in that direction.

Although I'm surprised Claire didn't want the daughter taking the pledge 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I admire her for this I have to say. I see so many parents forcing their kids into these “traditions”. It’s ridiculous and the more we normalise it the better. One of the few things I agree with Claire on.

Reactions: 4
If this was anyone else’s child she be on given out saying the spoiled

and that stupid fake shouting she does very annoying.surprised she still has eyebrows from all
The rubbing

Reactions: 6
Who cares if she makes her confirmation or not?! Stop making a big drama out of nothing. The idiots commenting and praising her are worse than Claire

Reactions: 15
Who cares if she makes her confirmation or not?! Stop making a big drama out of nothing. The idiots commenting and praising her are worse than Claire
One of my friends has been stressing for weeks about her daughters confirmation though. It's nuts and there seems nothing enjoyable about the whole process. I still haven't a clue about communion and confirmation to this day. 🤔🥴Her 'BIG' present was probably a phone and dya know what, I'm delighted for her.

Reactions: 2
It's seriously not a big deal, I don't get the big deal that's being made out of it.

If people (and the children themselves) want their children to make confirmation well all power to them and if they don't all power to them. I don't necessarily think it needs to be applauded or lauded, it's very common now not to.

I'm honestly missing the part that makes this a big deal.... like 10-15 years ago in a country school it may have been a bigger deal but honestly noone gives a duck now.

And people choosing to go through with confirmation and make the effort (it's actually not that big an effort, it's only confirmation not communion, some people just enjoy stressing unnecessarily about things 🤷‍♀️) aren't being strong armed or forced they have chosen to do it.

Reactions: 10
It’s parents making it into a big deal so they can have pictures for Instagram

we won’t hear the end of it from this one

Reactions: 7
It’s parents making it into a big deal so they can have pictures for Instagram

we won’t hear the end of it from this one
Like as an adult why do you want to be applauded for making a decision, especially one your are 100% free to make... without judgment... that lost of other people and their children make... I am totally lost as to why this is seen as groundbreaking 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
What if farragh decided she didn’t want to go to school would Claire back her then or is it only things that Claire thinks are worthy enough to make a big deal out off. I think she thinks farragh is some sort of maverick and encourages any notion for the sake of it. Wait for the flood gates to open with things farragh doesn’t want to do.

Reactions: 11
Claire is defo one of those parents that would absolutely thrive on her kid identifying as a cat 🤣🤣
All jokes aside, fair play to farragh (if it was actually her own decision) not to go through with the confirmation.
She definitely is. I do think wee Farragh is great. Claire so desperately wants her to be as far out and as different as possible though and that's not always a good thing for a child.

Reactions: 8
Omg scarlet for this one making it a big deal that her daughter isn’t making her confirmation?! Claire send her to an educate together school they have zero emphasis on religion and no one thinks they are cool or standing out because of it. This is the norm in Ireland 2023 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg scarlet for this one making it a big deal that her daughter isn’t making her confirmation?! Claire send her to an educate together school they have zero emphasis on religion and no one thinks they are cool or standing out because of it. This is the norm in Ireland 2023 🙄🙄🙄🙄
And she lives near one that was well established by time Farragh was going to school 8yrs ago, no excuse.

Reactions: 5
Maybe I live in an area that is still backward (I’m from Dub btw) but my whole friend circle is obsessed with these religious events. They talk about them for a year before, fuss over outfits, spend a load of money celebrating and expect everyone around them to fuss about it and the child also. I didn’t realise so many were not doing it. Fair play to you all! Honesty tho I don’t think it’s the norm.

Reactions: 4
Maybe I live in an area that is still backward (I’m from Dub btw) but my whole friend circle is obsessed with these religious events. They talk about them for a year before, fuss over outfits, spend a load of money celebrating and expect everyone around them to fuss about it and the child also. I didn’t realise so many were not doing it. Fair play to you all! Honesty tho I don’t think it’s the norm.
It’s the same where I’m from. These ones that never attend mass or not one bit religious planning everything years in advance 🤯 they are normally the ones that don’t work! Hiring hummers for the child and all that tit 🙃

Reactions: 5
I know , what is this hole new big thing? Now there not doing communion, ect and we need to celebrate in someway loads of kids aren't doing the communion and confirmation anymore no big deal
---
I'm in Dublin to and I know in my kids primary school Catholic some kids aren't doing communion and confirmation and don't need to do religion class either and that's from when they start school so do think its getting better

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.