Claire Balding #6 Even Covid couldn't put up with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So really if she's drinking that then she isn't sober 2 year's technically
Yup, as it would be 0.03%. I would also imagine the taste alone (no matter the alcohol %) would be dangerous and liable to make a recovering addict fall off the wagon... I don't think her sobriety is as secure as she thinks...

Reactions: 4
I dont think her sobriety is secure at all. She's done nothing to protect herself from relapse. Going on holiday is not a good mechanism to stay sober. Neither is shiteing on about it on Instagram.

Reactions: 8
Why is she still talking about all these plans if she doesn’t have “a euro” ?

Reactions: 8
Verrrryyyyy relatable content giving out about your parents not properly emptying out your gifted house 👏 l o l .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Claire tagging the paint company...cringe

Claire Why don't you go down to that paint place and sit outside with a cup in your hands and beg... mortified for you..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is making up a drama about they might have to dig up the hedgehogs at some point they will have to explain why only one body is there

why would you want to dig Them up

Reactions: 2
Maybe she should rethink having a hedgehog as a pet. Personally I don’t think they’re suitable
The cat was also vomiting blood the other week 🙄 Boils my blood to hear people talk so flippantly about their pets, with a large following they should encourage good pet care. Anywaaay..joking about the poor sick animal infuriates me.

She had a pygmy hedgehog (which are ok as pets), not the random brown wild hedgehogs you're probably thinking of.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do think her stories were funny tonight, I can only imagine the tiny bones that'll be found when we are long gone from here from animals over the years (I live in a house that's been occupied by a family member since 1955 so loads hens, budgies, fish etc in the garden 😅).

Reactions: 4
I do think her stories were funny tonight, I can only imagine the tiny bones that'll be found when we are long gone from here from animals over the years (I live in a house that's been occupied by a family member since 1955 so loads hens, budgies, fish etc in the garden 😅).
In fairness I am kinda lol'ing too. I don't think there's any malice at all, it's just a tad insensitive 🙈 I get it though, and it is funnyyy-ish. The poor pets that we had as kids never even made it to the vets. Made sure I got pet insurance ever since then 😬

Reactions: 5
Jeez she’s waffles on. I have a 12year old who isn’t baptised and has no interest in sacraments and goes to a catholic school. Hardly ground breaking.

Reactions: 11
You'd swear that the daughter was after saving the world!
She just didn't make her confirmation because she wanted to be different and Claire is really pushing that too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i didnt have kids back then but did schools REALLY make it mandatory to be baptised? i know lots of kids from other faiths who easily got into catholic primary schools here.....

Reactions: 2
i didnt have kids back then but did schools REALLY make it mandatory to be baptised? i know lots of kids from other faiths who easily got into catholic primary schools here.....
No, they did not in my experience. My kids (not baptised) attend catholic schools in Dublin and I was never once asked for a cert or any record with the church.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.