Claire Balding #6 Even Covid couldn't put up with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say she regretted putting up those stories the other day when Ian went on the lash. Given he's now off sick and needing a cert for work. No doubt he is sick but not the good look when last we heard of him was him going for pints and her giving out about the state he was gonna be in. Then back tracking the next day saying 'oh he was actually home at half 7 and is now dying of something else. I say he was well unimpressed with her.

Reactions: 7
What self respecting partner would be happy with their private life posted on Instagram for a bit of engagement. There has to be boundaries.

Reactions: 4
She seems manic atm, jumping around topics, kitchen, loands, holidays, new products, hyper talking and non stop!

Reactions: 3
God help poor Ian been sick seems like she does not like him been sick but ok if she is. Why does she need all the extra help when he is sick I understand she can’t drive I don’t either but I still get on with it and the kids etc when my partner is down

How can Claire not hear how hypocritical she is...?
When she was going on radio last week or whenever , she was all 'oh I'm talking about this so hopefully I can help even 1 person'

But yet today she's making it clear she can't help anyone...

🙄

Hypocritical poxbottle 🖕😁
I don't understand how she has any followers, she's a nasty nasty miserable person.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does she keep saying she's only €47 in the bank and putting on the poor mouth. She obviously isn't broke so STFU about it.

Reactions: 13
Every story starts with a moanfest and ends with her mentioning some other extravagant spend. She's turned into someone she used to claim to hate - a manipulative blagger. She casually mentions her ma joking about how the couch is 25 years old and today she says aw sure we'll be sitting on deck chairs for months. Beggy Mitchell has entered the chat !

Reactions: 14
Every story starts with a moanfest and ends with her mentioning some other extravagant spend. She's turned into someone she used to claim to hate - a manipulative blagger. She casually mentions her ma joking about how the couch is 25 years old and today she says aw sure we'll be sitting on deck chairs for months. Beggy Mitchell has entered the chat !
Just before covid, she was couch shopping tagging Navan Sofa Factory, EZ Living and I'm sure a few others & no one took a bite. She is so unlikeable and a complete loose cannon

Reactions: 12
After years of slagging others for branding white label products (right around the time Denise had brought out shampoo), she’s now ‘developing’ her own range. Hypocrisy at its finest. 🙄

Reactions: 10
Is she too thick to realise that none of these companies will see the tags if she's on private?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can Claire not hear how hypocritical she is...?
When she was going on radio last week or whenever , she was all 'oh I'm talking about this so hopefully I can help even 1 person'

But yet today she's making it clear she can't help anyone...

🙄

Hypocritical poxbottle 🖕😁
Havnt followed her in ages but that purple wall gives me the willies

Why does she hold/cover her forehead with her hand when she’s moaning on?

Reactions: 2
She’s totally doing my head in lately… moaning about everything, seems to be part time in her own business, the house rambles etc……. She was better craic with the drink 😂😂😂😂 she stresses me out watching her these days, I used to find her rambles funny but now it’s just constant stress from her.

Gosh her parents house is very impressive looking even before they do it up!! I actually enjoyed her showing us around but can’t hack the same conversation about kitchen/tile companies every few days 😂

Reactions: 5
Gosh her parents house is very impressive looking even before they do it up!! I actually enjoyed her showing us around but can’t hack the same conversation about kitchen/tile companies every few days 😂
Yes its a fabulous house. I hope Claire doesn't try to be too 'quirky' and ruin it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.