Claire Balding #6 Even Covid couldn't put up with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus last week she said she wants to help people...
This week 'oh I can't help anyone
You're so right ...she did say that last week ! She's obviously getting sick of the msgs and has no press gigs planned for this week so duck the lot of yiz alcos' . But in no time she ll be back on with a questionnaire box and lo and behold she has some gig planned or interview booked.

Reactions: 6
Couldn’t be arsed listening to her bragmoaning (I’ve made up a new word) 😂😂😂
New fav word
Like no point talking about it if your not going to show any designs etc and learn the bleeping names of the companies your dealing with same thing every day oh I think it’s pronounced blah blah

Also how is there not a mark on her forehead from the rubbing and holding it all the time with the made up stress she having

I know we shouldn’t judge a book by it’s cover but if she walked towards me with them tattoos I would think she taken the piss

Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched her stories in months, I watched today. She hasn’t changed. At all. Moan, moan, moan.

Reactions: 3
Is she a qualified trichologist yet? Is she even trying to be qualified in anything apart from droning on!

Is she a qualified trichologist yet? Is she even trying to be qualified in anything apart from droning on!
Think she still doing the course and she haired someone else to help with her so called consultations cause she so Buuiusssssyyyyy

Is that person qualified

God Ian is always out now so it seems why would he stay out until 11 when he has work tomorrow that involves working with children. They just have money to burn between holidays, communion coming up, moving house and bills etc

Reactions: 7
God Ian is always out now so it seems why would he stay out until 11 when he has work tomorrow that involves working with children. They just have money to burn between holidays, communion coming up, moving house and bills etc
I think she will stop mentioning it soon as someone will comment doesn’t look good

also is the poxy kitchen done yet
Lord Jesus she loves her own voice

Reactions: 1
I think she will stop mentioning it soon as someone will comment doesn’t look good

also is the poxy kitchen done yet
Lord Jesus she loves her own voice
I wonder would she go back on it as sometimes it sounds like she is struggling which is understandable. Can’t wait to see this kitchen

Reactions: 1
The kitchen is only 1 room. We'll have it listen to her about the bathroom, sitting room, bedrooms, 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Imagine speaking about your husbands drinking habits like that ..... its like she is trying to shame him for self gratification. Jesus

Reactions: 9
Whatever about sharing your thoughts on your husband's drinking habits with your best mates but needlessly sharing them with literal strangers on insta is neither fair to him nor appropriate given the job he has. I also don't think she should be posting it in full earshot of her kids. Would I like him climbing in beside me after a feed of pints and a curry? ....absolutely not. But I also would have enough respect for him not to be sharing every aspect of his social habits with strangers. It's rightly an issue for her so she should be discussing it with him privately but not outwardly shaming and mimicking him.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Whatever about sharing your thoughts on your husband's drinking habits with your best mates but needlessly sharing them with literal strangers on insta is neither fair to him nor appropriate given the job he has. I also don't think she should be posting it in full earshot of her kids. Would I like him climbing in beside me after a feed of pints and a curry? ....absolutely not. But I also would have enough respect for him not to be sharing every aspect of his social habits with strangers. It's rightly an issue for her so she should be discussing it with him privately but not outwardly shaming and mimicking him.
She'd have lost the plot if he ever did that when she was on one of her benders.

Picking between a day on the beer and a dirty curry or having to stay at home listening to her...I know what I'd be doing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.