Claire Balding #6 Even Covid couldn't put up with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is she getting all this money from????
Did she say her brother was buying her house? She could be getting the parents house as an early inheritance & using the money from selling her house for the renovation & to pay the brothers a share of the parents house as their inheritance 🤷‍♀️ she also said something about when their loan kicks in they will be broke with the repayments so also could have remortgaged

Reactions: 2
Did she say her brother was buying her house? She could be getting the parents house as an early inheritance & using the money from selling her house for the renovation & to pay the brothers a share of the parents house as their inheritance 🤷‍♀️ she also said something about when their loan kicks in they will be broke with the repayments so also could have remortgaged
I don't buy it at all. I think the reality is that she and Ian are very comfortable having not had to purchase a house and just been gifted one from her parents from the beginning.

She is exactly the type of person to poor mouth without having any real financial obligations. I say her "loan" will be a relatively small repayment that seems large for a person who isn't used to having any.

Reactions: 13
I don't buy it at all. I think the reality is that she and Ian are very comfortable having not had to purchase a house and just been gifted one from her parents from the beginning.

She is exactly the type of person to poor mouth without having any real financial obligations. I say her "loan" will be a relatively small repayment that seems large for a person who isn't used to having any.
Her loan would have to cover buying out the brothers and if Ian's name is on the house he'd have hefty gift tax to pay but yes i agree in general, she is coming across extremely privileged

Reactions: 3
Lads has she not moved on from the kitchen it’s the same thing over and over

I got kitchen done last year and didn’t drag out half as bad as this

Reactions: 3
House looks fabulous to be fair and thats
Her own house has gone up so much in value, I think she did own it cause she took a mortgage break when she was out of work. I can’t remember what she paid for it but at the time being early 20’s they were probably on a very long tracker mortgage so was feck all repayments. Paying the mortgage is one thing and getti BC a deposit together is another.
Id say they got good helps with a deposit and bought at a perfect time, they both worked full time and never had childcare and only ran 1 car…..
She was never flashy with cash to begin with so I’d say they’ve worked hard and been fortunate to get some help in the next move, most parents would if they could
Can’t wait to see it finished

Reactions: 6
Is she for real? Blaming the actions of a violent man on his sisters and girlfriend? Wtf?? Internalised mysogny or what?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
To quote Claire Balding…
‘I don’t go on public forums & breathe hatred…’
Also Claire on Instagram- ‘Ryan coked off his head doing the toy show….’

Reactions: 17
Is she for real? Blaming the actions of a violent man on his sisters and girlfriend? Wtf?? Internalised mysogny or what?
I was thinking this too! What sort of mental gymnastics did she do to land on her believing it’s anyone’s fault but the bastard who attacked Charlene? His girlfriend might not like her - but it isn’t like she forced him into it. He chose to be violent. I’m on her side with most things but she’d want to get a grip with that viewpoint.

Reactions: 8
And her being a very vocal voice of that Ma’s on a mission FB page for years. She needs to look in the mirror
---

To quote Claire Balding…
‘I don’t go on public forums & breathe hatred…’
Also Claire on Instagram- ‘Ryan coked off his head doing the toy show….’
She needs to look in the mirror at some of her own SM inputs and maybe she might step down from that pedestal she’s placed herself on…

Self placed Halo’s fall further than those ones appointed !!!
---

I was thinking this too! What sort of mental gymnastics did she do to land on her believing it’s anyone’s fault but the bastard who attacked Charlene? His girlfriend might not like her - but it isn’t like she forced him into it. He chose to be violent. I’m on her side with most things but she’d want to get a grip with that viewpoint.
Exactly. The guy was just a loon……

Reactions: 7
I'm actually still fuming after watching her stories last night. How she has come to the conclusion that it was the attackers sister and girlfriends fault is the worst thing I've heard in a long time. How is she comparing anything about the attack with anything that has happened to her with her comments about Ryan bloody tubridy? She was actually smiling while talking about what happened to charleen. And also somehow Claires alcoholism is now being blamed on forums too? She needs to get to bleeping therapy to sort her issues out. I feel very sorry for anyone in her life. Especially her children. She's truly a horrible woman.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I'm actually still fuming after watching her stories last night. How she has come to the conclusion that it was the attackers sister and girlfriends fault is the worst thing I've heard in a long time. How is she comparing anything about the attack with anything that has happened to her with her comments about Ryan bloody tubridy? She was actually smiling while talking about what happened to charleen. And also somehow Claires alcoholism is now being blamed on forums too? She needs to get to bleeping therapy to sort her issues out. I feel very sorry for anyone in her life. Especially her children. She's truly a horrible woman.
Also- she said people were in her garden taking pics etc..

If that was true, then why would you show every detail of your new property... its lay out..where the back garden looks out to exactly.. the area its in...🤷‍♀️

Her stories yesterday made me wanna scream.. ugh

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree - what kind of mental gymnastics were going on in her head to come to that conclusion?!

I agree - what kind of mental gymnastics were going on in her head to come to that conclusion?!
Because like every narc, gas lightening, alco it's never their fault, something/someone/some event drove them to drink/gas light/narc behaviour etc etc

As I said before she'd no issue people dropping cans to her house or her job and no issue receiving PR (which she claimed she never did but I have it on good authority she has done in the past). So I don't for a second believe anyone was taking pictures of her kids and her front garden has the trampoline in it as she showed us so again I reckon it was screen shots posted & she was too rotten with drink/hangover to even realise she had posted them in the first place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.