Claire Balding #6 Even Covid couldn't put up with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who gives a fcuk about her kitchen. If she's moaning about money and can't afford one dont get one.
Though I'd say this is why she's whoring her story around the press and radio recently. 💰💰💰

Reactions: 10
She’s gone to so many kitchen places I wonder is she looking for a freebie at this stage. All the kitchen places have the same stuff really, all the same prices when you add it all up. Really gets my goat up when people over over shop around, yes the presses are cheaper etc. in one place but the counters may be dearer etc. when you go to those companies they all operate the same, they buy from the same places, labour is the same cost. It all roughly add’s up the same. Unless you are buying from somewhere called Budget Kitchens and really want a bargain… but I do wonder is she looking for a collab or something so keeps fishing out the details

Reactions: 3
She was only dying for a kitchen Collab, but she's too much of a liability for anyone to Collab with her

Reactions: 5
She mentioned Joanne Mooney and her wardrobes, she did a #collab with the company. She's absolutely looking for the same off someone, anyone.

• Heart
I personally have an issue with this stuff when it comes to a small business cause the likes of these could bleed a company dry. Coming from experience as I have a family member who has a trade and showcases some great things on Instagram as a way of advertising etc.. got contacted by a hun who wanted 2 bedrooms with new wardrobes:floors, spare room changed into a walk in closet & under-stair storage. Asked for it all for 1k cash and the rest in exposure. Offered a post and story.. the guy advertising simply put up an ad to show his work and expose his business not be fleeced by someone who just wanted a freebie. It’s the likes of those small companies that someone like Claire would absolutely take the piss and they get really feck all back

Sure she'll advertise it doing all that cooking she does daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wait she going on the radio today to talk about alcoholism

what gives her the right to go and talk about it? I’ve two dogs look after them well does that mean I’m a zoo keeper?

what gives her the right to go and talk about it?
In fairness she's pretty much said she's an alcoholic and had a massive issue with it. She may not be qualified but admitting it to your friends and family, which is hard enough, going on national radio takes serious balls imo. We've a serious alcohol issue in this country, especially among women.

An alcoholic is not just the down and out smelly old men, it's the lonely, stressed out women too, relaxing with far too much wine or whatever. She's relatable in that way and some people will take notice of what she's saying moreso than a addiction counsellor or professional.

Anyone who gets people discussing it more or getting someone to really open their eyes to their level of drinking is to be applauded tbh. Hopefully they'll direct people to the proper channels to contact after her interview.

Reactions: 19
In fairness she's pretty much said she's an alcoholic and had a massive issue with it. She may not be qualified but admitting it to your friends and family, which is hard enough, going on national radio takes serious balls imo. We've a serious alcohol issue in this country, especially among women.

An alcoholic is not just the down and out smelly old men, it's the lonely, stressed out women too, relaxing with far too much wine or whatever. She's relatable in that way and some people will take notice of what she's saying moreso than a addiction counsellor or professional.
That's all fine but Claires preachy and condescending way of speaking to her followers on Instagram stories gives the impression that she doesn't believe a healthy relationship and attitude towards alcohol is possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
ah here thats ridic. she says ' i really really really really dont want to do it ' . Well here's a thought Claire....DON'T! She's lecturing the nation on why they should give up the drink and call themselves out when she cant even getbher own house in order. Her own husband has an obvious drink problem from what we see on her stories so you can guess it's actually even worse behind the scenes.

Reactions: 8
Heard the interview, good god she's a dose. She lost about 10% of her hair and now she's a hair expert watch this space as she brings out a book about alcoholism. Anything that gives her her five minutes of glory. I don't disagree that's she's an alcoholic, we all said that long ago when she was laughing at pissing in a clothes basket while on the phone but it's just the way she's going on about it like she's had this huge awakening and that we're all raging alcoholics who just aren't brave enough to admit it like her. Painting herself as mother of the year too ffs.

The bloody eyebrows 🙈🙈🙈 wtaf??? Why are they dyed so dark? And she's so pale

Reactions: 1
'Girls i really want a quooker tap but can you let me know of othwr companies that do similiar' Girls I really want to tell everyone I want a quooker tap so you can give me other options and i can then tag another company and get a freebie

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The shame on the beg
Like talk about kitchen choices but keep the names of the business out of it (unless you are a beggy Mitchell )
Only dying for a discount from the kitchen place her mam used
Scarlet

'Girls i really want a quooker tap but can you let me know of othwr companies that do similiar' Girls I really want to tell everyone I want a quooker tap so you can give me other options and i can then tag another company and get a freebie
She is doing everything that she slagged bloggers doing for years.... hypocritical twit..

Plus last week she said she wants to help people...
This week 'oh I can't help anyone sorry '

Go away Claire.... embarrassed for you big time .. such a pity

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.