Claire Balding #6 Even Covid couldn't put up with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God Ian is always out now so it seems why would he stay out until 11 when he has work tomorrow that involves working with children. They just have money to burn between holidays, communion coming up, moving house and bills etc
Who’s Ian?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh blimey I really am confused! Who was that with her on Celebrity Gogglebox then? I assumed that was her partner
This is not a thread for the actual Claire Balding who is a sports presenter.

This is an Irish influencer who lost some of her hair and goes by the moniker claire balding on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is not a thread for the actual Claire Balding who is a sports presenter.

This is an Irish influencer who lost some of her hair and goes by the moniker claire balding on Instagram.
Oh I see! Thank you for clarifying 😊. I honestly thought I was going nuts and have never heard of this Claire Balding 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh I see! Thank you for clarifying 😊. I honestly thought I was going nuts and have never heard of this Claire Balding 😳
You’re more than welcome here! It’s a safe space to diss a ‘trichologist’ that hasn’t qualified, but charges like she has. She has hoodwinked her folks out of their lovely house, will paint too many walls purple/orange trying to be edgy! She’s an alcoholic but actually shys away from the label. Made a huge eejit of herself in December 2021, called out a huge presenter saying he was constantly coked up 😳
She moans a lot!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
You’re more than welcome here! It’s a safe space to diss a ‘trichologist’ that hasn’t qualified, but charges like she has. She has hoodwinked her folks out of their lovely house, will paint too many walls purple/orange trying to be edgy! She’s an alcoholic but actually shys away from the label. Made a huge eejit of herself in December 2021, called out a huge presenter saying he was constantly coked up 😳
She moans a lot!
Thanks for the heads up - sounds like another interesting one!

Reactions: 3
Maybe I'm getting the wrong end of the stick but... Claire has always played the poor mouth. Coming from nothing. Living on the bones of her arse, barely able to survive the week without doing without. Yet today she says ... her original home from childhood is now the brothers. Her next home in childhood is now hers. and hers is now the other brothers. and the parents are now in the grandparents. Shes not as 'working class' as she likes to portray herself as.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Maybe I'm getting the wrong end of the stick but... Claire has always played the poor mouth. Coming from nothing. Living on the bones of her arse, barely able to survive the week without doing without. Yet today she says ... her original home from childhood is now the brothers. Her next home in childhood is now hers. and hers is now the other brothers. and the parents are now in the grandparents. Shes not as 'working class' as she likes to portray herself as.
I thought that too…until tonight.. so her brother now lives in the original family home (since he’s only in his early 30’s & the family moved out in the 90’s that house was obviously left rented by her folks), she gets the newish family home and her folks buy a new home and her other brother gets her current home. Unless it’s a Ponzi scheme I reckon her folks own all these houses..
Since we all wondered how she got a big mortgage for this “new house” makes you wonder since her brother is moving in if she ever had a mortgage and did her folks also own the house she and Ian live in also. I’ve always thought it was odd that she said at 22 she got a mortgage…..
But maybe I didn’t come from money…

I thought that too…until tonight.. so her brother now lives in the original family home (since he’s only in his early 30’s & the family moved out in the 90’s that house was obviously left rented by her folks), she gets the newish family home and her folks buy a new home and her other brother gets her current home. Unless it’s a Ponzi scheme I reckon her folks own all these houses..
Since we all wondered how she got a big mortgage for this “new house” makes you wonder since her brother is moving in if she ever had a mortgage and did her folks also own the house she and Ian live in also. I’ve always thought it was odd that she said at 22 she got a mortgage…..
But maybe I didn’t come from money…
Very confusing altogether!

Reactions: 2
So mum and dad buy house 1. They then leave it to buy house 2 obviously keeping house 1. They rent out house 1.
Claire moves out buys house with Ian, house 3 Grandparents die leaving house 4 to Claire’s parents. Adding a 4th house to the lot. Meaning a house for everyone.
Looks like to avoid paying /selling fees etc they have found a way to allow everyone have a home

Reactions: 6
Sounds like the kids are all extremely lucky. Id kill to have a few houses in my family or even one to make things a bit easier

What’s the website you can view profiles if you are blocked ? Can’t believe none of ye shared pics of the house

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.