Claire Balding #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been mentioned on previous threads & she wasn’t f*cked over, that’s what she would have people believe though. I’d say if you buy both their first names into the search box at the top you might be able to find the info
Jesus yeah, I hadn’t been following the threads at all but just searched and found all the info - thanks for the suggestion!
I always thought it weird that she wasn’t forthcoming with what happened, particularly since she made it out that she was the one who was wronged. Now I know why!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jesus yeah, I hadn’t been following the threads at all but just searched and found all the info - thanks for the suggestion!
I always thought it weird that she wasn’t forthcoming with what happened, particularly since she made it out that she was the one who was wronged. Now I know why!
Where did u find this or what did you find 🤔🤔😆

Would she ever shut the duck up about giving up drink… who cares… good on her but she like a broken record now. It’s the new “I lost my hair” 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Would she ever shut the duck up about giving up drink… who cares… good on her but she like a broken record now. It’s the new “I lost my hair” 🙄
She’ll be ‘Claire Sobering’ next….

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Giving advice to people who have lost their hair because she lost it too, is very very different to giving advice to people who need to give up drink because she has!!
It's dangerous, she's 6 or 7 months in, she needs to point people in the direction of professionals, every person's circumstances are different, she's preaching, she's not even a year off the drink, don't get me wrong, each day is a huge accomplishment but at this early stage, she should be concentrating on her sobriety and her family and not preaching on Instagram!!

Reactions: 7
Giving advice to people who have lost their hair because she lost it too, is very very different to giving advice to people who need to give up drink because she has!!
It's dangerous, she's 6 or 7 months in, she needs to point people in the direction of professionals, every person's circumstances are different, she's preaching, she's not even a year off the drink, don't get me wrong, each day is a huge accomplishment but at this early stage, she should be concentrating on her sobriety and her family and not preaching on Instagram!!
She’s the gift of the gab and that’s about it, if I stumbled into Trua without ever seen her on her manic Balding page I’d think she knew her stuff but knowing how she’s only a baby toe in the hair Industry I also find it dangerous people in vulnerable situations are putting their trust and money in her hands, is she still even bothering with the Tricologist course it’s a 4 year course she’ll have her first year done in January coming, her only other hair experience come from personal hair loss and working as a receptionist in a salon for 9 months.

and just to add if your new to the thread she wasn’t hard done by Denise, she made a small investment it wasn’t working out and Denise have her the investment back and thought they could just part ways amicably but Claire got her back up immediately and made a big drama dropping hints that she was somehow the injured party when the truth was nobody was fucked over it was a business venture that didn’t work, I mean can we ever forget how badly Claire carried on in Pelo she hated it. Never promoted the salon but could big up her TV show and live shows

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s the gift of the gab and that’s about it, if I stumbled into Trua without ever seen her on her manic Balding page I’d think she knew her stuff but knowing how she’s only a baby toe in the hair Industry I also find it dangerous people in vulnerable situations are putting their trust and money in her hands, is she still even bothering with the Tricologist course it’s a 4 year course she’ll have her first year done in January coming, her only other hair experience come from personal hair loss and working as a receptionist in a salon for 9 months.

and just to add if your new to the thread she wasn’t hard done by Denise, she made a small investment it wasn’t working out and Denise have her the investment back and thought they could just part ways amicably but Claire got her back up immediately and made a big drama dropping hints that she was somehow the injured party when the truth was nobody was fucked over it was a business venture that didn’t work, I mean can we ever forget how badly Claire carried on in Pelo she hated it. Never promoted the salon but could big up her TV show and live shows
I always thought that was what happened with Pelo. Denise is a business woman and Claire was obviously on the doss most of the time. She hadn’t even a business course under her belt so she obviously had no idea what she was doing. I don’t think anything major happened, it just didn’t work out and Claire threw a strop. If there had been any wrongdoing I guarantee Claire would have been shouting it from the rooftops.

Reactions: 9
I always thought that was what happened with Pelo. Denise is a business woman and Claire was obviously on the doss most of the time. She hadn’t even a business course under her belt so she obviously had no idea what she was doing. I don’t think anything major happened, it just didn’t work out and Claire threw a strop. If there had been any wrongdoing I guarantee Claire would have been shouting it from the rooftops.
Claire was disgustingly unprofessional in the salon I remember her a few weeks in a row feet up on the reception and a can of Heineken in the hand, I genuinely think she thought it was going to be non stop craic in the salon forgetting people go there for a professional experience and not a boozed up receptionist. Than she was constantly complaining about having to work on Saturdays and she’d given up a cushy 9-5 Monday to Friday job. I’m sure she was a nightmare in the salon Denise was right to end the “partnership” before she actually owned shares.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Claire was disgustingly unprofessional in the salon I remember her a few weeks in a row feet up on the reception and a can of Heineken in the hand, I genuinely think she thought it was going to be non stop craic in the salon forgetting people go there for a professional experience and not a boozed up receptionist. Than she was constantly complaining about having to work on Saturdays and she’d given up a cushy 9-5 Monday to Friday job. I’m sure she was a nightmare in the salon Denise was right to end the “partnership” before she actually owned shares.
She went to work drinking cans?! Definitely better she left. I’d be horrified if I went for a haircut and the receptionist was treating it like a pub.

Reactions: 6
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: she was hardly drinking cans on a random thursday in the reception was she hahahahaha?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: she was hardly drinking cans on a random thursday in the reception was she hahahahaha?
She wanted it to be a session every day, and she didn't like being told what to do, i.e. you can't drink cans while you're working!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She went to work drinking cans?! Definitely better she left. I’d be horrified if I went for a haircut and the receptionist was treating it like a pub.
Yeah on a Saturday afternoon feet up on the reception and slugging away on a can went on for a few weeks than she said something very passive aggressive about the torture of working Saturdays so it was obvious said to her to stop

It was a Saturday afternoon she was getting weekend ready apparently

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m all for a good oul witch but this is stretching the bounds of possibility 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m all for a good oul witch but this is stretching the bounds of possibility 🤷‍♀️
Nope she did it on more than 1 occasion, and I remember her having to go in early and clean up after the night before.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yes she actually had bit up on Instagram showing herself and I think Amy cleaning the bottles away after drinking there the evening before

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She and Lindsay Hamilton (MermaidaJade) were predrinking in Pelo before going to the Viscount (a pub in Whitehall beside Pelo). I think I said it before here or on an itgalz thread. Denise would be horrified to think that Claire is using her business as a party place. I think Claire thought that she could use snapchat/IG all she wanted (because she actually said that) and do whatever she wanted whilst she “worked” in Pelo. She didn’t realise that ya know you actually have to work to earn money if you own a business 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She and Lindsay Hamilton (MermaidaJade) were predrinking in Pelo before going to the Viscount (a pub in Whitehall beside Pelo). I think I said it before here or on an itgalz thread. Denise would be horrified to think that Claire is using her business as a party place. I think Claire thought that she could use snapchat/IG all she wanted (because she actually said that) and do whatever she wanted whilst she “worked” in Pelo. She didn’t realise that ya know you actually have to work to earn money if you own a business 🤦🏼‍♀️
They way she went on you would swear she was co-owner of the salon. That’s the impression that she gave across while she was working there. So of course she thought she could do what she wanted.

Reactions: 4
Jesus fair play to her for giving up the booze then. She obviously had a very unhealthy attitude to it. Thinking that is normal behaviour isn't right

Reactions: 1
What did you search? Im finding it hard to find the actual story!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.