Claire Balding #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she got up off her fat hole she'd not have to spend the entire weekend cleaning. Little & often keeps the house in tip top shape.

And they both don't work full time. Ian works term time, finishes work at 3pm and she spends her free time on her back waffling into her phone.

Reactions: 5
I kind of can't wait to watch them in Thailand. You never see a normal Dublin family travelling on a normal budget to somewhere so far.

If they love it I'll enjoy it, and if they hate it I'll enjoy watching it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She'd actually make a great actress. If you didn't know how much of a scammer she was and you had her at one of her "consultations", you'd think she knew her stuff.

She should send her CV to Fair City.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She'd actually make a great actress. If you didn't know how much of a scammer she was and you had her at one of her "consultations", you'd think she knew her stuff.

She should send her CV to Fair City.
The problem is she’s a pathological liar who believes every word she spouts out of that tiny mean mouth of hers. I’d say she’d pass a lie detector test.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.