Claire Balding #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for a good oul witch but this is stretching the bounds of possibility 🤷‍♀️
What part is stretching because it was on her story it’s been mentioned on a few occasions on treads. I don’t make tit up I don’t need to Claire gives plenty.

Reactions: 3
duck she is so annoying on her stories. Alluding to having her house valued and not saying why. Are they remortgaging it for some reason?

Reactions: 5
Sorry unless her house is in an absolute state why would you need to 'clean up' before a valuation?! I've had properties valued before and I'm pretty sure this is not a thing?

She’s very odd these days, worse than ever. What is the story with that stupid filter thing and accent she’s putting on. She just seems angrier in each story. I don’t get it at all
Prob back on the cans

Reactions: 2
She’s so jealous of Denise’s success it’s comical there’s Denise 3 salons and a brand that’s flying and she didn’t near Claire to do any of it. She’s probably having her house reevaluated because Trua is in the tit, her manic carry on on balding page has to even be getting to her loyal followers, if she really is off the drink she should get her mental health looked at she’s not normal.

Reactions: 6
Found this on an old thread and thought I’d post again. There’s definitely more than a ring of truth to it. I am in retail management and there’s a lot of paperwork/figures involved. I don’t think that Denise did anything except pull Claire up in things she wasn’t doing right and Claire threw a strop and left.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Found this on an old thread and thought I’d post again. There’s definitely more than a ring of truth to it. I am in retail management and there’s a lot of paperwork/figures involved. I don’t think that Denise did anything except pull Claire up in things she wasn’t doing right and Claire threw a strop and left.
I heard differently I heard she did make an investment (she had earned a nice bit of money from the live shows) and used that investment to do up the salon to her taste that the Dublin Salon is as very much Claire’s baby, I also heard about the unpaid invoices and general not having a clue about how to run a business, I’d heard Claire’s returned investment was how she got Trua off the ground, that Alpharf refused to allow her to be a stockist for them because of her not paying invoices in Pelo.

I heard differently I heard she did make an investment (she had earned a nice bit of money from the live shows) and used that investment to do up the salon to her taste that the Dublin Salon is as very much Claire’s baby, I also heard about the unpaid invoices and general not having a clue about how to run a business, I’d heard Claire’s returned investment was how she got Trua off the ground, that Alpharf refused to allow her to be a stockist for them because of her not paying invoices in Pelo.
Yeah I heard that too. That she invested some money but wasn’t in partnership yet, even though she led everyone to believe she was. And Denise gave her back her money when she left.

Reactions: 4
Surprised she did…Denise is just as big a con artist
She may be a lot of things but stupid isn’t one. She would have a legal team to advise her. She wouldn’t risk the possibility of being sued, or getting her name/Pelo/Voduz tarnished. I’d say she cut her losses and ran.
I actually think Denise knew from the onset that it wasn’t going to work out with Claire. She knew Claire didn’t come from a business or even retail background but still she let Claire build up/promote the new store to all of her followers, for months. I actually do believe that Claire wanted to go in there to make a difference and in a way Denise did shaft her completely. Which is probably why Claire hasn’t a leg to stand on legally and why she’s so bitter about it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.