Claire Balding #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please keep this about the influencer, if you want to talk about covid there's a plethora of threads in offtopic

Reactions: 21
Not a fan of any sort of personal abuse, but I feel like she’s sitting at home trying to think of ways to stay relevant. Stirring the pot will always drum up a reaction. Telling us she’s in the “unique position where she doesn’t need to be liked” is the biggest load of BS I’ve ever heard. Anyone any idea why she came back on insta?? It’s nothing but vile word vomit and controversy..obviously what she thrives on.

Reactions: 16
She's a child, and delighted with the attention she got from her rant yesterday, she's back because she seeks validation from strangers on the internet, attention seeking, it's sad when you think about it actually

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's a child, and delighted with the attention she got from her rant yesterday, she's back because she seeks validation from strangers on the internet, attention seeking, it's sad when you think about it actually
I’m getting katie Hopkins vibes from her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
When she closes one of her eyes and brings the fist up to make a point , I get Eamon De Valera vibes 🥴🙃🇮🇪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's such a preacher, unfortunately most people watch for the car crash carry on of her!! I hope she gets the help she needs, because Whether she believes it or not, she needs it!!

Reactions: 9
That Lindsay one loves the drama. She’s giving one side of a situation and we all know a lot of people don’t tell the whole truth to suit themselves. So from what I can see from what Claire shared (Lindsay has me blocked 😂) she’s putting that statement out to get all the attention on her and everyone going for Jenny. I don’t like either of them but I never listen to one sided explanation of a situation. Jenny is prob better off without her.

Reactions: 11
Claire is licking her lips for the bit of drama, she reminds me of a kid who wants all her friends to love her but not each other, she's extremely immature and nasty along with it

Reactions: 15
Wouldn’t be like Claire to try make lindsays sitch about her 🙄 “wish I done this 18 months ago” get over yourself if u had something to say 18 months ago it would of been plastered from a height over her insta

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wouldn’t be like Claire to try make lindsays sitch about her 🙄 “wish I done this 18 months ago” get over yourself if u had something to say 18 months ago it would of been plastered from a height over her insta
That’s very true! Why wouldn’t she open her mouth, she does for everything else. Her and Lindsay are made for each other. Also I do still think Claire, Lindsay and Karla will eventually link up on something.

That’s very true! Why wouldn’t she open her mouth, she does for everything else. Her and Lindsay are made for each other. Also I do still think Claire, Lindsay and Karla will eventually link up on something.
They're worse than teenagers, so cringey

Reactions: 5
Thought she didn't need anybody to like her. Why not reveal all? She's full of tit

Reactions: 6
Claire is only dribbling to be in on the drama with Lindsay, I genuinely thought that the great fall out of the It Galz was due to the fact Lindsay is a mess and was systematically destroying the image they built over the past few years with her messy lifestyle, her obsession with Kneevo and her gang, that argument between Kneevo, Ross ( the literally 15 year old child) and Lindsay was a car crash. It’s just so Claire to be covid police for the country but when it’s her mate she ignores it. She’s just such a motor mouth she can’t help herself it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 10
Urgh. The preaching. How did we all manage while she was on her break from Instagram? If I want 'education' I go to a relevant page (evidentallyyou is excellent btw) not Claire talking about her friend who is a doctor 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.