Claire Balding #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“The madness” was written extensively about in Sophie Wrights book ‘Corpsing’, (where she spoke about alcoholism/motherhood/mental illness)

I guarantee the next venture will be trying to flog a biography to publishers (and to my 10k followers sure won’t you all vote for little old me 🙄🙄🙄) about being bald (recovering), being an alcoholic (now recovering)… and everything in between.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
“The madness” was written extensively about in Sophie Wrights book ‘Corpsing’, (where she spoke about alcoholism/motherhood/mental illness)

I guarantee the next venture will be trying to flog a biography to publishers (and to my 10k followers sure won’t you all vote for little old me 🙄🙄🙄) about being bald (recovering), being an alcoholic (now recovering)… and everything in between.
I think keeping her lies in check would be hard for her in writing a book, she has lost the genuine humour she once had, she thinks way to highly of herself and not highly enough of others.

The tiny angry mouth, I just can’t understand how people think she’s normal, a book 😂 could you imagine her tiny mouth wouldn’t be flapping so I couldn’t imagine her going for that

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Kyla Cobbler is leaving IG which is a pity because she’s one of the most genuine and funny Instagrammer’s out there… Did I miss out on something ?? I don’t remember Claire ever speaking about her, (or vice versa) 🤷🏽‍♀️ And she’s seems to be making out that she knows her personally,! Is this just Claire the spoofer jumping on the bandwagon as per usual?? 🙄

Attachments

Before she did it herself Claire was the very one who’d say “Insta isn’t an airport, you don’t have to announce your departure hun!”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So Kyla Cobbler is leaving IG which is a pity because she’s one of the most genuine and funny Instagrammer’s out there… Did I miss out on something ?? I don’t remember Claire ever speaking about her, (or vice versa) 🤷🏽‍♀️ And she’s seems to be making out that she knows her personally,! Is this just Claire the spoofer jumping on the bandwagon as per usual?? 🙄
Probably jumping on the bandwagon

Reactions: 2
Why is Claire making it all about her 🙄 kyla announces she is leaving and Claire has to jump in and turn it in to the Claire show 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Why is Claire making it all about her 🙄 kyla announces she is leaving and Claire has to jump in and turn it in to the Claire show 🙄🙄
Every single thing revolves around the tiny mega mouth she has to be involved in everything. Kyla would have nothing to do with Claire she’s too full of drama Kyla is very chill

everything she shows on Trua her “own kinda”product looks so cheap and straight off a plane from Ali express. €15 for a rotten cheap looking eye Mask what is she on 😂

• Haha
Genuine question, how does she pay wages for four people and rent for that office when she sells a few bottles of shampoo and conditioner? She can’t be doing/charging that much for these ‘consultations’ surely? I don’t get it.

Reactions: 5
Genuine question, how does she pay wages for four people and rent for that office when she sells a few bottles of shampoo and conditioner? She can’t be doing/charging that much for these ‘consultations’ surely? I don’t get it.
Wondered this myself tonight when I saw the packages ready to go & half empty shelves! There’s huge companies with 2 people in a warehouse thriving & this one has 4!?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’d say she makes a fair bit because her prices are ridiculous. Then she gets €50 a consultation. If she does 6 a day over 5 days that’s over a grand on talking shite alone. Then all those people are going to buy stuff off her from her “prescriptions” (🤢) , she gets advertisements from other Instagram people regularly enough for more traffic and if she’s getting interviewed in the paper recently then there must be some interest in her still, if very small. I’d say she’s robbing a living but is doing okay.

Sorry that’s very long-winded 💀

• Wow
Wondered this myself tonight when I saw the packages ready to go & half empty shelves! There’s huge companies with 2 people in a warehouse thriving & this one has 4!?
I thought exactly the same! Haven’t looked at her stories in forever (I can’t mute quick enough and don’t fancy being deafened by the roaring) but watched today and couldn’t get over it!

Are they still behind with Emails with their 4 staff members?

• Haha
I’d say she makes a fair bit because her prices are ridiculous. Then she gets €50 a consultation. If she does 6 a day over 5 days that’s over a grand on talking shite alone. Then all those people are going to buy stuff off her from her “prescriptions” (🤢) , she gets advertisements from other Instagram people regularly enough for more traffic and if she’s getting interviewed in the paper recently then there must be some interest in her still, if very small. I’d say she’s robbing a living but is doing okay.

Sorry that’s very long-winded 💀
€50 a consultation?! Not sure my GP charges that much! And if I’d a health issue related to hair loss they’d be my first call…not this charlatan.

I get ya though, she’s obviously got multiple revenue streams, thanks for making sense of the madness! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Maybe they were out of work and there are gov grants for taking employee's off the live register?

Reactions: 4
€50 a consultation?! Not sure my GP charges that much! And if I’d a health issue related to hair loss they’d be my first call…not this charlatan.

I get ya though, she’s obviously got multiple revenue streams, thanks for making sense of the madness! ❤
€50 a consultation from Claire who is not qualified to be giving advice... its madness

Reactions: 9
All Claire does is complain about social media yet she can’t seem to stay off it herself! She really need the attention she’s get s from it! Complaining yesterday that social media has a big part to play in mental health but nobody is forcing her to have an account with a high following! She should have stayed off it when she made the big announcement that she was leaving then maybe her mind would be in a better place.here’s an ideas Claire, practise what you preach! If your spending 2 solid hours in your bed crying there is something seriously wrong!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.