Claire Balding #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fake self-depreciation is tiresome. She now says she thinks it ridiculous that anyone let her on tv. (Although she totally doesnโ€™t) Yes Claire we all thought that at the time which is why it bombed.

Reactions: 13
She's like a child looking for attention, very strange behaviour from an adult mother of 2.
I used to feel annoyed by her, but now all I feel when I look at her is pity, I pity her and even more so, her children

Reactions: 6
The fake self-depreciation is tiresome. She now says she thinks it ridiculous that anyone let her on tv. (Although she totally doesnโ€™t) Yes Claire we all thought that at the time which is why it bombed.
Iโ€™d say it had very low watching figures on the player. Plus the Claire Balding character she โ€œplaysโ€ on her Instagram surely wasnโ€™t the same Claire on RTE. I doubt they encourage pointing fingers into the phone, screeching like a Banshee and effing and blinding like there is not tomorrow. So, who does she appeal to?

Reactions: 4
Has she outed the woman from school yet? haha. I love keeping an eye on what these bloggers threaten to do vs what they actually do.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she outed the woman from school yet? haha. I love keeping an eye on what these bloggers threaten to do vs what they actually do.
She has no idea who told stories of her on here, that was her childish attempt to make herself look like a victim.
I believe what was said about her when she was in school, she's a liar, it's embarrassing.

She has no idea who told stories of her on here, that was her childish attempt to make herself look like a victim.
I believe what was said about her when she was in school, she's a liar, it's embarrassing.
Sure she even admits to spoofing in her stories. She told people in school that Samantha Mumba was her cousin, she said a while ago that she spoofed to her parents that she knew some pop group on tv and was caught out. She laughs about it but I think itโ€™s very odd to lie like that. Very easy to believe that she lied about Cancer. Once a liar, always a liar.

Sure she even admits to spoofing in her stories. She told people in school that Samantha Mumba was her cousin, she said a while ago that she spoofed to her parents that she knew some pop group on tv and was caught out. She laughs about it but I think itโ€™s very odd to lie like that. Very easy to believe that she lied about Cancer. Once a liar, always a liar.
Is Samantha Mumba not her cousin??

• Haha
Lying that Samantha Mumba is your cousin is pretty random and specific ๐Ÿ˜ญ what a nutter

• Haha
Why does she think she's funny? And I hate the way she drags out her really hilarious stories.

Why does she think she's funny? And I hate the way she drags out her really hilarious stories.
She really does just sound stupid at this stage, and the voices? It's really just desperate attention seeking, it's sad actually that she feels that she needs to be doing this sort of thing.

The cursing and swearing in her last live video who in their right mind goes to her for advice!๐Ÿ™‰

Im sure itโ€™s been mentioned in here loads but did we ever find out what happened between her and Denise? Sounds like Denise f*cked her over anyway from what she said in the q&a

Im sure itโ€™s been mentioned in here loads but did we ever find out what happened between her and Denise? Sounds like Denise f*cked her over anyway from what she said in the q&a
That's what Claire wants people to believe!!

Reactions: 1
Shes painfully to watch listen too ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ she's defo not right in the head. She's crying out for attention ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 5
Itโ€™s been mentioned on previous threads & she wasnโ€™t f*cked over, thatโ€™s what she would have people believe though. Iโ€™d say if you buy both their first names into the search box at the top you might be able to find the info

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.