Claire Balding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t understand why people are taking advice from her in the first place when she isn’t qualified! What kind of course is she actually doing because a trichologist my aunt went to had to her her bloods results from doctor.
She’s no where near qualified she said herself it takes 3 to 5 years to qualify as a Trichologist like she’s seriously demented, she threw a tantrum on her page when people asked her questions about her qualifications she’s the one gave everyone the information to begin with same with all the stuff she’s flogging now on Trua same stuff she said was shite and doesn’t work. She seems to be of the impression that because she suffered hair loss herself she’s an expect, what she is is a waffler who believes her own waffle. I’ve had 4 kids an i as qualified as a midwife now

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If Elephant & Castle took 3 weeks to fulfil her order as a paying customer she might have a different attitude. Those clients contacting her are obviously going through something horrendous where she herself was afforded kindness and understanding so much so she wanted to go into business with the person who looked after her. All she inspires in her clients is frustration to the point they’re rude.

Reactions: 11
She did 4 hours of replying to queries and now is only behind by 2 1/2 weeks. Sorry, but the amount of queries she says shes getting is BS.
Also, I work in similar field where we have 3,000 clients and manage to get through all their emails and social media queries during the day. Otherwise we wouldn't have any clients.
Her dad is doing a great job on the kitchen in fairness to him.
Edited : our 3,000 wouldn't all be emailing at the same time:)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s no where near qualified she said herself it takes 3 to 5 years to qualify as a Trichologist like she’s seriously demented, she threw a tantrum on her page when people asked her questions about her qualifications she’s the one gave everyone the information to begin with same with all the stuff she’s flogging now on Trua same stuff she said was shite and doesn’t work. She seems to be of the impression that because she suffered hair loss herself she’s an expect, what she is is a waffler who believes her own waffle. I’ve had 4 kids an i as qualified as a midwife now
She did 4 hours of replying to queries and now is only behind by 2 1/2 weeks. Sorry, but the amount of queries she says shes getting is BS.
Also, I work in similar field where we have 3,000 clients and manage to get through all their emails and social media queries during the day. Otherwise we wouldn't have any clients.
Her dad is doing a great job on the kitchen in fairness to him.
I don’t believe a word of what she is saying regarding customers if she was that flat out she be stuck to replying if she wants a business to take off. She also stated she is qualified to start working on people’s issues after studying for 4 months that’s all it took on her course to be a Trichologist that is bullshit.

She’s all talk no action and Denise has found that out the long way.

Reactions: 11
Yeah she defo did. She defo said something about using the money from the shows and putting everything into the new salon. She was on crying day after day about how expensive it was to set up a salon and how she had put everything into it. And then those interior instagrammers appeared and made it look real tacky 😂 they obvs did it for free for exposure. But all I remember was some gal gluing pom poms to the wall in the loo and it was dire looking
I remember her saying the money from the shows gave her the opportunity to do this (pelo) because she wouldn’t be earning an income for the few months it took to decorate / hire staff / set up the salon. For some reason I did also think she was co owner though so she must have implied that along the way too.

Reactions: 5
Is she for real on her story’s tonight giving out about her customers all over social media! She’s running the business about a week and already running it into the ground with her bad attitude 🤦‍♀️
I wouldn’t be surprised if she only has a handful of customers & she’s trying to make it sound like she has loads. Think about it, a product she never used personally, no qualifications & a failed stint in a salon. They’d hardly be lining up to buy from her

Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t be surprised if she only has a handful of customers & she’s trying to make it sound like she has loads. Think about it, a product she never used personally, no qualifications & a failed stint in a salon. They’d hardly be lining up to buy from her
Yeah what kind of nut job would take her advice! It’s probley all made up!

So productive day ladz, she got a bit of studying done, videoed the work her Dad done to the kitchen (Just copped she has a highlight saved 🙄) and she is exhausted again.

But LADZ she's off to furniture capital Navan tomorrow to look for furniture. Still obviously a week behind getting back to emails. 'But sure duck it ladz'
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Claire did not buy into the salon. She was due to pay a lump sum after 12 months as she didn't have the initial capital. After the 12 months she would have been part owner and would receive a percentage of the profits as well as her managers salary. She was only receiving a manager salary and didn't owe any part of Pelo. Claire had a vision for Pelo and Denise was foolish to allow her to run with it. Denise didn't repay her any investment as she hadn't made any
Correct. And on the 6th of January Denise called a meeting with Claire after several suppliers cancelled orders due to direct debits not being paid. There was no lodgements being made regularly into the bank in December: Claire was not reccy-ing the end of day/week/month and instead keep putting (dumping) money into the safe without totalling the end of day. A wig company had refused to deliver that Day, jan 6th & Denise wanted to meet Claire to talk it through. Denise wasn’t going to fire her as Denise was kicking herself for allowing it to get so sloppy but salons in December are crazy & Denise wasn’t aware until the tit hit the fan. Claire then tried to get leaving €€ off Denise but she didn’t get it as she was the one who walked.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So productive day ladz, she got a bit of studying done, videoed the work her Dad done to the kitchen (Just copped she has a highlight saved 🙄) and she is exhausted again.

But LADZ she's off to furniture capital Navan tomorrow to look for furniture. Still obviously a week behind getting back to emails. 'But sure duck it ladz'
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Maybe she needs a few B12 injections... Its not normal to be that exhausted from doing nothing

• Haha

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Unreal isn’t she. She should be knuckling down after breakfast & spending the day replying to emails & processing orders. Sorry if you’re struggling & waiting for her support but she has furniture to buy so you’ll have to wait again, she doesn’t value you as a potential customer at all.
I can’t wait to see the google reviews in a few weeks.
her products are available in many other online retailers so Trua is nothing special.

Reactions: 7
Its nothing but a hobby for her it seems. In fact she would at least enjoy a hobby. She just seems to treat it as an inconvenience

Reactions: 4
Correct. And on the 6th of January Denise called a meeting with Claire after several suppliers cancelled orders due to direct debits not being paid. There was no lodgements being made regularly into the bank in December: Claire was not reccy-ing the end of day/week/month and instead keep putting (dumping) money into the safe without totalling the end of day. A wig company had refused to deliver that Day, jan 6th & Denise wanted to meet Claire to talk it through. Denise wasn’t going to fire her as Denise was kicking herself for allowing it to get so sloppy but salons in December are crazy & Denise wasn’t aware until the tit hit the fan. Claire then tried to get leaving €€ off Denise but she didn’t get it as she was the one who walked.
I am so glad someone else posted this as if I had I would have been giving away who told me. Claire also hadn't paid the staff up to date and cash was owing. Products sold didn't add up. It was a total mess.
Denise called the meeting to talk through the issues and sort them out. Not to fire Claire. It got heated and Claire told Denise to go f**k herself and walked out leaving one hell of a mess to clear up. Denise was devastated and shocked to find how bad things where and it took a lot of work to get the salon viable again. Denise didn't unfollow Claire, even at that stage she had hoped it would be sorted out and Claire would come back. Obviously when she saw the full extent of the problem she wouldn't have taken Claire back. I had heard but no idea of it is true that when Claire did cool down, she contacted Denise about coming back a d Denise said know and Claire unfollowed her.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I am so glad someone else posted this as if I had I would have been giving away who told me. Claire also hadn't paid the staff up to date and cash was owing. Products sold didn't add up. It was a total mess.
Denise called the meeting to talk through the issues and sort them out. Not to fire Claire. It got heated and Claire told Denise to go f**k herself and walked out leaving one hell of a mess to clear up. Denise was devastated and shocked to find how bad things where and it took a lot of work to get the salon viable again. Denise didn't unfollow Claire, even at that stage she had hoped it would be sorted out and Claire would come back. Obviously when she saw the full extent of the problem she wouldn't have taken Claire back. I had heard but no idea of it is true that when Claire did cool down, she contacted Denise about coming back a d Denise said know and Claire unfollowed her.
Sounds like she was desperately under qualified for such a role. I doubt Denise would have left her running it had she known so you’d wonder what she was saying to make her think she was able for it. Some people can bluff their way into anything.

Reactions: 3
Unreal isn’t she. She should be knuckling down after breakfast & spending the day replying to emails & processing orders. Sorry if you’re struggling & waiting for her support but she has furniture to buy so you’ll have to wait again, she doesn’t value you as a potential customer at all.
I can’t wait to see the google reviews in a few weeks.
her products are available in many other online retailers so Trua is nothing special.
Cheaper on other sites too

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.