Claire Balding #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Commissioned art work of Tony Holohan well I wet myself 😂😂 she’s a freak but she’s not that much of a freak, I don’t agree with the comments saying give Trua a bad review just because you don’t agree with her opinions, I can’t stand her but I wouldn’t do shite like that

I am pretty sure that she didn't commission that Tony Holohan painting but that it was gifted to her.
Anyone who gives a bad review to Trua because of her views is a way off. I can’t stand Claire but that page with those comments are all loony anti vaxx that's.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am pretty sure that she didn't commission that Tony Holohan painting but that it was gifted to her.
Anyone who gives a bad review to Trua because of her views is a way off. I can’t stand Claire but that page with those comments are all loony anti vaxx that's.
They are all crazy, I think at this stage of covid we all know our own minds and can make decisions for ourselves, I’ve two friends on total different ends of the scale covid wise one of them literally thinks we need to be in lockdown again she would vaccinate her dog and pet goldfish if she could, and another one who thinks covid is all a conspiracy to let in w new world order or some bollox. I honestly ignore both of them and just say I’m not interested in any COVID conversations

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
here wondering why claire isnt selling any of the products she used for her regrowth? did she use nioxin...maybe, but nothing else she sells she used lol

Reactions: 2
Oh my God I swallowed every word!! I am so gullible though! 🤣🤣😂😂

I want to know!!! I have spent a ridiculous amount of money on stupid tarot readings recently. 😭
I don't doubt that she went to a medium, I just think that she embellishes everything, but why wouldn't she say who it is, they might get some work out of it??

Send her a DM, she might tell if enough people ask?

Reactions: 4
I don't doubt that she went to a medium, I just think that she embellishes everything, but why wouldn't she say who it is, they might get some work out of it??

Send her a DM, she might tell if enough people ask?
Really good mediums are booked up months, sometimes years in advance. They don’t actually want to be advertisied. I understand why Claire didn’t give her info out.
If anyone here knows of a good medium please DM me!! 😅😂

Reactions: 5
Really good mediums are booked up months, sometimes years in advance. They don’t actually want to be advertisied. I understand why Claire didn’t give her info out.
If anyone here knows of a good medium please DM me!! 😅😂
Id love to know who she went to as well I would love to see a good medium! One who gives accurate info

Reactions: 3
What medium tells you about death and illness? From what I’ve heard most if not all stay clear of giving that info to people…

Reactions: 7
This isn’t a slight on anyone who goes to mediums/has their cards read (I’ve gone once or twice myself), but I think Claire’s €80 would be much better spent on some bleeping therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m glad she didn’t say who she went to see because I don’t agree with influencers promoting frauds or charlatans

Reactions: 17
Missed Claire story about mediums, I see a couple of instas recommending them on their stories Rachel G, So Sue, Aoibhe D

Reactions: 3
“Oh my God lads, do ye remember I was on a TV show, like WHAT was that about?!”

I’m eye-rolling so hard right now.
02467CF4-CF89-45FF-9C4A-0EB0FAFC44F4.jpeg

Reactions: 5
“Oh my God lads, do ye remember I was on a TV show, like WHAT was that about?!”

I’m eye-rolling so hard right now.
View attachment 739086
Honest to God, there is something not right with that woman. I really feel for the kids cause I say she can be verbally cruel as duck. She's surrounded by enablers so she is never pulled up on her behaviour and she's got no ability to self reflect so she is never going to change. Just an all round unpleasant individual.
She's trying to stay relevant but it just reeks of desperation... she should come off Instagram and just concentrate on running her business but she craves admiration so much that will never happen.

Reactions: 10
Anyone listen to their podcast? Surprised it’s still going

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.