Claire Balding #3 Patreon! havin a laugh. ppl paying to listen to you and Ian pissed in your gaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the arse kissing and attention must have dyed down completely and this was another way for people to say “oh are you back” “great to see you back”. Their will be a story up in a while saying oops didn’t mean to most on own page. It’s actually quit sad the lengths she’s going too for attention now, it’s nearly a week to Christmas people have their own personal stuff/worries going on and don’t give a 💩

Reactions: 6
Scarlet for myself here now but I've only just realized that her surname isn't actually 'balding' 🙈 I always thought god isnt that very unfortunate that she has a name like that and she lost her hair god I'm an awful fool 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Scarlet for myself here now but I've only just realized that her surname isn't actually 'balding' 🙈 I always thought god isnt that very unfortunate that she has a name like that and she lost her hair god I'm an awful fool 🤣
You’re not the only one! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I always thought it was Clare Balding the BBC Sports presenter they were on about!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How is she still hanging around 🤣 absolutely scarlet for her at this stage. Just duck off already!!
It'll be a week tomorrow since she started the longest goodbye in history. Will see if she goes. But sure she's only deactivating anyway as she showed us. Not deleting at all. If she does go, she will absolutely be back.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I did know her many moons ago and i still like her. I've read the blog. I've seen the angry attacks to people on Boards. I also know there are a lot of far worse arseholes out there that she had to deal with. So yeah, I like Ramona.
Lmao she's a nutjob

Reactions: 1
”The longest goodbye“ every time I see it mentioned I get that bloody Paul Brady some song stuck in my head :D even though it’s called “the long goodbye” I definitely think we should have “the longest goodbye” or the “the long goodbye” somewhere in the next thread title 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How is she still hanging around 🤣 absolutely scarlet for her at this stage. Just duck off already!!
Shes after gaining about another 4k followers, she has NO INTENTION of deleting her page.... its all about the drama with Claire, she will eventually come on and say "im not giving in to the trolls, i wont be bullied etc etc" mark my words! She will be back with her crappy shows when the virus is over, shes too greedy not to🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly if I was her I wouldn't delete that page either. It's a huge platform to lose. She could leave it dormant until and just use the Trua page like she is now. If something comes up that she needs to signal boost like when the salon opens she can put it on the Claire Balding page with double the amount of followers.

Reactions: 5
Fai
Honestly if I was her I wouldn't delete that page either. It's a huge platform to lose. She could leave it dormant until and just use the Trua page like she is now. If something comes up that she needs to signal boost like when the salon opens she can put it on the Claire Balding page with double the amount of followers.
Good point but she shouldn’t have made such a big deal of closing it and then nobody would give a shite what she done with it, don’t forget she was all over several different media pages... I’m mortified for her tbh

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.