Claire Balding #3 Patreon! havin a laugh. ppl paying to listen to you and Ian pissed in your gaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the small bit I have read- apparently she’s been claiming for years she is Spanish and came to America when she was 19 for college. There’s even videos of her speaking in broken english. Turns out she is 100% born and bred American and now is blaming journalists for getting it wrong when there is oodles of info out there! Look at Emma Doran comedian story, she has a link to someone who has an excellent highlight on the whole thing

I went digging I say a tweet of someone that has a photo of Hilary in her high school year book. I don’t know much about her at so basically she spoke with a Spanish accent but is actually American 🤨

Reactions: 2
And does anyone know who the Erika is that Tracie called out?
I’m guessing the Erika from the housewives of Beverly Hills.

I had a look at Tracies deep dive into Hilary well holy God I’m morto for her I presumed her parents were of Spanish origin but nope their American. I didn’t like Tracies comments about how many children she had, what has that got to do with anything 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’m guessing the Erika from the housewives of Beverly Hills.

I had a look at Tracies deep dive into Hilary well holy God I’m morto for her I presumed her parents were of Spanish origin but nope their American. I didn’t like Tracies comments about how many children she had, what has that got to do with anything 🙄
I follow Hillary because I like alec and his daughter Ireland. I actually like Hillary too. She's harmless. I suppose my point is that she's getting backlash from a worldwide audience and she isn't doing a claire balding on it.

Why is Claire getting another covid test surely she knows the difference between a common cold and Covid, personally I think it’s all for attention, a bitta drama for her, Trua is a joke at this stage there is always something wrong. Answer Amy better to get a real job instead of fannying around with that narcissist lazy cow, when Trua goes tits up she’ll probably blame Amy because it would never be anything Claire does 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Oh no, Jesus a dog or puppy would be too much hard work for her. Bet it’s not even a rescue either, poor Ian will be left to look after it.

Why would she deactivate one account and set up another makes no sense but this is Claire I suppose.
Not followed by mermaidajade? Very interesting

Not followed by mermaidajade? Very interesting
Sorry that comment was about her new account

Such attention seeking she’d put up a post saying they were off until the 4th so there was no need to come on today to tell us the same thing !! No one is that desperate for her wares!! Then she throws in the Covid test comment for more attention 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Ah the unpopular opinion stood up for her?? I haven't had a chance to listen but is this true cos I subscribe to their patreon (I have over 100e a month I subscribe to because I have family in creative fields it's important to me to support them however I can't support anyone who excuses that lazy grease ball when my gorgeous work colleague has reached out to her so many times and lined her pockets for shows multiple times but couldn't get a reply despite paying over 150e on Trua. She's scum. I won't support anyone who excuses her behaviour

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Such attention seeking she’d put up a post saying they were off until the 4th so there was no need to come on today to tell us the same thing !! No one is that desperate for her wares!! Then she throws in the Covid test comment for more attention 🙄🙄🙄
Is she back again?

Ah the unpopular opinion stood up for her?? I haven't had a chance to listen but is this true cos I subscribe to their patreon (I have over 100e a month I subscribe to because I have family in creative fields it's important to me to support them however I can't support anyone who excuses that lazy grease ball when my gorgeous work colleague has reached out to her so many times and lined her pockets for shows multiple times but couldn't get a reply despite paying over 150e on Trua. She's scum. I won't support anyone who excuses her behaviour
Yes on their 2020 episode. In fairness they may have seen more evidence of what actually happened but I didn’t really like the whole “she made a joke about Ryan Tubridy” - it was a fairly serious accusation.
Thats horrible about your friend - poor girl

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.