Claire Balding #3 Patreon! havin a laugh. ppl paying to listen to you and Ian pissed in your gaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes people have I’m sure passed comment before on Ryan but not say it out loud to many thousand of followers as she has, I actually thought her comment on coughing all over people was beyond worse if we can leave the “coke head” comment about Ryan out of it for a minute. That alone their is no excuse for and calling these people “c**ts. She’s a mother in her thirties and should have more sense and she should be held accountable for saying those things. If a teenager threaten to cough all over everyone they’d be held accountable for what said so why shouldn’t a grown women and Mother in her thirties not be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If you dont think she done anything to warrant her closing her account then I presume you kinda like her etc... and I honestly dont mean this to sound rude... because I'm not like that... but why are you on her thread on tattle then... the premise of tattle it to chat about the people you dislike and cant stand... I avoid the thread of the people I like...because I understand how tattle works .. please hope u dont think I'm being rude... just a genuine question xx
I don’t think you have to dislike people to comment about them on tattle - it’s more about having an opinion good or bad and discussing it. Yes if it’s all good, you should be over on a rave thread but if you’re more on the fence there’s no reason you can’t be here

Reactions: 4
s

I agree - but if she apologised and moved on it would be over and done with far quicker than the dramatics she has gone on with. I know lots think she’s right about Ryan but it’s not something she should be saying to a huge audience.

Her patreon is still there and I’m sure if she thinks she will get the ticket sales her shows will be back too - she clearly loves doing them.

I’d say the account is deactivated - as others have said she’d be made to just lose that size of audience. She’ll be back. Hopefully a break might give her chance to reflect and maybe go back to how she was before the Pelo stuff happened - it seems since then she’s been a bit ragey and bitter
Yeah I would love to know what really happened with Denise. It was weird how Denise came on that day and was crying about her leaving but the opportunity she had was too good to miss... Then it turns out there was no opportunity... I missed the live where Claire admitted that. Denise seemed so sincere in those stories that it makes me side eye her now bc obviously it was bullshit and there was a falling out.

Claire might have realised over the last 2 weeks that it's not the end of the world without the account. I imagine a page with 80k followers comes with a lot of pressure even if you enjoy it too. Even if you miss a day you have a flood of DMs asking if you're alright and that you're missed... I couldn't be arsed!

I don’t think you have to dislike people to comment about them on tattle - it’s more about having an opinion good or bad and discussing it. Yes if it’s all good, you should be over on a rave thread but if you’re more on the fence there’s no reason you can’t be here
Thank you. I'm just being realistic about things. There has to be something monumental to happen for a big account like hers to go past the point of no return (like Mother of Daughters) and I don't think a few tasteless jokes warrants it. Influencers and celebrities say and do dumb tit all the time and don't delete over it.

Last edited:
Well if she just used it when she needed to promote stuff to a bigger audience it wouldnt matter. And she's been on social media for years, all while working in a normal job. I don't think she's the ticking time bomb some say she is. For as many haters as she has, there's many more who like her. The Tubridy thing was wrong to say but I've seen people say tit like that about famous people all the time. I've seen worse things said about people on this page ffs! I do think it was pounced on bc she has haters who want to see her downfall, as much as they might not want to admit it. Its pretty much forgotten about now.

I think running the Trua page, the CB page and the patreon is too much so the logical step is to pull back on the CB page.
The only think Claire ever seems to really promote is Claire she never gets as animated and positive except when talking about herself (classic narcissist) remember her promoting the tv show and the live shows then how down about Pelo she used to be.
I think Claire balding is dead in the water but that’s my opinion I realise she has a lot of people who do genuinely watch her but it’s certainly not the 80,000 + ppl who follow her

Reactions: 5
I see Trua are having more problems, they have only one more hour of click and collect available. I know new businesses can have lots of teething problems but it seems to be one thing after another for them...

Reactions: 5
I see Trua are having more problems, they have only one more hour of click and collect available. I know new businesses can have lots of teething problems but it seems to be one thing after another for them...
Not surprised, ran by drunk monkies

• Haha
Reactions: 1
claire balding 4: forced off the gram by my own mouth, pay me on patreon to hear me shout!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wonder what the drama was she was referring to on the Trua page that meant she couldn’t do anymore click and collect?? She probably has no more orders so just wants to sound dramatic 😂😂

There’s always something with them isn’t it? I don’t think there’s been a smooth week in the whole six months.

Reactions: 3
There’s always something with them isn’t it? I don’t think there’s been a smooth week in the whole six months.
Yeah because they haven’t a clue how to run a business. I haven’t a breeze what they do aside from selling shampoos etc but can you imagine if they actually had appointments in too, you’d never get seen by them.

Reactions: 2
Who actually gives a tit about Ryan Tubs because I don’t. I bleeping hate him.

• Haha
She finally deactivated.....anyone know if paddy power are taking bets on when she’ll be back? Will drunk Claire reactivate Christmas Day to spread her Christmas joy and cheer 😂😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.