Claire Balding #3 Patreon! havin a laugh. ppl paying to listen to you and Ian pissed in your gaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, Jesus a dog or puppy would be too much hard work for her. Bet it’s not even a rescue either, poor Ian will be left to look after it.

Why would she deactivate one account and set up another makes no sense but this is Claire I suppose.
Probably for the friends she actually knows on insta

Reactions: 3
She’s talked about on the Unpopular Opinion podcast this week - that she made a joke and was harassed off the internet. And a male comedian made the same joke a few days later and no-one batted an eyelid 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s talked about on the Unpopular Opinion podcast this week - that she made a joke and was harassed off the internet. And a male comedian made the same joke a few days later and no-one batted an eyelid 🤷🏼‍♀️
Alot of this harassed off the internet is how these narcissists take things. There is a woman I follow, she's married to Alec Baldwin and she is getting heaps of backlash in America and worldwide. E news are reporting it. She's not closing down her account and roaring crying into the phone. I bet Pippa gets loads of hate. That's the difference between the claire's of the world and the Pippa's. It's called a backbone and being realistic about the job you are doing. It's Claire's fault she didn't go down the route of advertising stuff for money. But she did get the shows from her Instagram following and made enough money to give up her job. She's a fool. She should try to make a shitload of money for the next few years and then give it up. But she doesn't want to play by any rules and her lack of control with alcohol is a factor in it too.

Reactions: 7
Alot of this harassed off the internet is how these narcissists take things. There is a woman I follow, she's married to Alec Baldwin and she is getting heaps of backlash in America and worldwide. E news are reporting it. She's not closing down her account and roaring crying into the phone. I bet Pippa gets loads of hate. That's the difference between the claire's of the world and the Pippa's. It's called a backbone and being realistic about the job you are doing. It's Claire's fault she didn't go down the route of advertising stuff for money. But she did get the shows from her Instagram following and made enough money to give up her job. She's a fool. She should try to make a shitload of money for the next few years and then give it up. But she doesn't want to play by any rules and her lack of control with alcohol is a factor in it too.

Sorry to derail the thread for a minute but what exactly happened with Alecs wife, I’ve seen people passing comment on social media but not actually saying what happened?

Reactions: 1
Sorry to derail the thread for a minute but what exactly happened with Alecs wife, I’ve seen people passing comment on social media but not actually saying what happened?
From the small bit I have read- apparently she’s been claiming for years she is Spanish and came to America when she was 19 for college. There’s even videos of her speaking in broken english. Turns out she is 100% born and bred American and now is blaming journalists for getting it wrong when there is oodles of info out there! Look at Emma Doran comedian story, she has a link to someone who has an excellent highlight on the whole thing

• Wow
Reactions: 5
From the small bit I have read- apparently she’s been claiming for years she is Spanish and came to America when she was 19 for college. There’s even videos of her speaking in broken english. Turns out she is 100% born and bred American and now is blaming journalists for getting it wrong when there is oodles of info out there! Look at Emma Doran comedian story, she has a link to someone who has an excellent highlight on the whole thing
Even sites on the Internet says she was born in Spain. Is she a feckin' lunatic or what? Why did she do all this? To appear exotic or interesting? In the days before the net, you'd probably get away with it..... but certainly not now!

Reactions: 1
Clare is back on trua letting everyone know she's been sick. If yer all so worried 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her name is actually Hilary 😂😂
It kind of started because last week she posted a pic of herself and her baby with her in her underwear looking stunning. She has 5 kids. Amy Schumer shared the photo on her account making a joke that it was Amy and her baby which I thought was very bitchy of Amy and then Hillary tried to be funny back but kind of defended herself. Another few bits went back and forth and then her fake Latino past got dragged up

Isnt it funny that no matter how sick these idiots are... they still find the strength to try sell their wares... 🙃

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.