Claire Balding #3 Patreon! havin a laugh. ppl paying to listen to you and Ian pissed in your gaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone needs to join the patreon as a mole
Oh god, it's hard enough listening to her for free, can't imagine actually paying for the 'pleasure' of listening to her ranting to the phone that's so close to her face ye can see halfway up her snout 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ramona still claims to this day she wasnt BU, in a secret online group im in. She says the cops are imvolved but nothing has been mentioned since. Everyone in the grouo knows she was BU but let on they dont. She daily slags off single mums too
I was in the group and was always confused about that ,everyone ignoring the elephant in the room

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can someone explain how Claire bullied Tignam? I have no idea what's going on 🙈 i thought it was tignam Claire was on the phone to that time she pissed into her laundry?!

Reactions: 4
Can someone explain how Claire bullied Tignam? I have no idea what's going on 🙈 i thought it was tignam Claire was on the phone to that time she pissed into her laundry?!
I don't remember the ins and outs of it. I think Tignam was trying to teach Claire how to be an influencer. Claire didn't want the advice. Think it all started off very amicable and then both sides got quite vindictive. Claire and Lyndsey spent quite a bit of time publicly making fun of her. Though I'm sure Tignam did her fair share of publicly bitching about them too, I don't know as I could never manage to listen to her.

Anyway, basically a group of grown adults using their public platforms to tip eachother apart. You literally wouldn't do it privately with your friends, nevermind with an audience of thousands. Full on teenagers.

I don't remember the ins and outs of it. I think Tignam was trying to teach Claire how to be an influencer. Claire didn't want the advice. Think it all started off very amicable and then both sides got quite vindictive. Claire and Lyndsey spent quite a bit of time publicly making fun of her. Though I'm sure Tignam did her fair share of publicly bitching about them too, I don't know as I could never manage to listen to her.

Anyway, basically a group of grown adults using their public platforms to tip eachother apart. You literally wouldn't do it privately with your friends, nevermind with an audience of thousands. Full on teenagers.
But we're the witches :unsure:

The 3 of them were friends. Tignam even gave Lindsay some of Hannah's clothes for Luna . Then Lindsay did a bad review of Pippas pocos and Tignam told her she won't get on as an influencer slagging people products. Lindsay done loads of lives slagging Tignam and saying her husband company was going bankrupt. Clare her little side kick did loads of sneering and slagging Tignam back and forth with Lindsay . Don't think Tignam said anything about them but I know Sabby went and stayed with Tignam because she was upset . Sabby made a few comments about how awful it was for 2 grown woman to try to bully another woman on line . That's when Sabby start the whole be accountable thing online . The more Lindsay brought it up the more followers she got .

Reactions: 11
The 3 of them were friends. Tignam even gave Lindsay some of Hannah's clothes for Luna . Then Lindsay did a bad review of Pippas pocos and Tignam told her she won't get on as an influencer slagging people products. Lindsay done loads of lives slagging Tignam and saying her husband company was going bankrupt. Clare her little side kick did loads of sneering and slagging Tignam back and forth with Lindsay . Don't think Tignam said anything about them but I know Sabby went and stayed with Tignam because she was upset . Sabby made a few comments about how awful it was for 2 grown woman to try to bully another woman on line . That's when Sabby start the whole be accountable thing online . The more Lindsay brought it up the more followers she got .
And claire has the neck to spout very kind.... selective memory they all have...

Reactions: 11
Lol thanks for the fill in girls I was so confused, I only knew of the laundry story from here, Claire really doesn't seem to be Tignams cup of tea, I never understood why they would even be on the phone. How juvenile and nasty, and I can't bloody stand Tignam!

Reactions: 3
I was sure Claire had her own separate beef with Tignam. Where did I get that from?
Actually makes it much worse if the entire drama wasn't about her.

Its amazing its never happened before - oh wait she didnt mean to?! 🤔🤔😐
Exactly what I thought lol shes such a sad case, I ran two IG pages before for a college assignment and my own personal and if I made that mistake it’d be down in less than 5 minutes

Reactions: 3
I was sure Claire had her own separate beef with Tignam. Where did I get that from?
Actually makes it much worse if the entire drama wasn't about her.
Claire and Tig were pally for a while. Remember the days when they gave each other shout outs. So they struck up a snap chat friendship and spoke on the phone. I think one of them made a dig at the other one day, and all hell broke loose. Lindsay tried to take queen Pippa's jeans down. 😂😂 and there were digs left right and centre flying. I don't like tig but they went to town on her. It was bad. Lindsay apologised to Pippa and retracted her comments about poco. Claire and tig continued to make childish comments about each other for a while. I'm telling you it was the best of times on social media 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly what I thought lol shes such a sad case, I ran two IG pages before for a college assignment and my own personal and if I made that mistake it’d be down in less than 5 minutes
Reminds me of when you split up with someone and you “accidentally” texted them instead of your friend

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.