Claire Balding #3 Patreon! havin a laugh. ppl paying to listen to you and Ian pissed in your gaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's infiltrating the local papers now 🙈
She’s getting more like The Donald now, FAKE NEWS!!! Why is the story still running? She’s still there for Jaysus sake!! The people running these stories need to be called out now too, did they forget to research? God help us, social media kills brain cells, it really does.

Reactions: 4
I liked Ramona. There i said it :ROFLMAO:
You wouldnt like her if you knew her in real life, the woman is absolutely bonkers. Compulsive liar and catfish. She genuinely ruins peoples lifes.
You should look for the blog about her from years ago, shes has and always will be a catfish, she just cant help herself. Shes a deeply unhappy person and should not be applauded but rather put into a mental health ward.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ramona still claims to this day she wasnt BU, in a secret online group im in. She says the cops are imvolved but nothing has been mentioned since. Everyone in the grouo knows she was BU but let on they dont. She daily slags off single mums too

• Wow
Reactions: 5
You wouldnt like her if you knew her in real life, the woman is absolutely bonkers. Compulsive liar and catfish. She genuinely ruins peoples lifes.
You should look for the blog about her from years ago, shes has and always will be a catfish, she just cant help herself. Shes a deeply unhappy person and should not be applauded but rather put into a mental health ward.
I did know her many moons ago and i still like her. I've read the blog. I've seen the angry attacks to people on Boards. I also know there are a lot of far worse arseholes out there that she had to deal with. So yeah, I like Ramona.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I did know her many moons ago and i still like her. I've read the blog. I've seen the angry attacks to people on Boards. I also know there are a lot of far worse arseholes out there that she had to deal with. So yeah, I like Ramona.
What do I type in on Boards to find the blogger section, iv tried a load of times x

Reactions: 1
Ramona still claims to this day she wasnt BU, in a secret online group im in. She says the cops are imvolved but nothing has been mentioned since. Everyone in the grouo knows she was BU but let on they dont. She daily slags off single mums too
ramona is def in here having a goo so you are probably after exposing yourself? You are probably mceva? Just a guess .....

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.