Claire Balding #3 Patreon! havin a laugh. ppl paying to listen to you and Ian pissed in your gaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fai

Good point but she shouldn’t have made such a big deal of closing it and then nobody would give a shite what she done with it, don’t forget she was all over several different media pages... I’m mortified for her tbh
True. Maybe she's calmed down and sees what she'd be losing or has had certain high profile people reach out to her with advice.

Or she could still delete this week.

True. Maybe she's calmed down and sees what she'd be losing or has had certain high profile people reach out to her with advice.

Or she could still delete this week.
If she was going to delete she’d be gone by now especially after the big deal she made of it and she also wouldn’t be bothered wasting her time accepting thousands of new followers

Reactions: 2
You’d think she would at least save face and play the game....deactivate for a couple of weeks and make her grand re-entrance! She’d probably get even more followers at the re-entrance.....more drama sure

Reactions: 1
If she was going to delete she’d be gone by now especially after the big deal she made of it and she also wouldn’t be bothered wasting her time accepting thousands of new followers
But didn't she say she can't deactivate for a week? So we will find out this week what she's gonna do.

I’m sure it’s been a week now, wasn’t it last Sunday she started the longest goodbye in history?
Can't remember. Ive stopped watching most stories. It's an ad, collab, gifted horror show. The couple of accounts I don't even mind have signed off for Xmas.

Honestly if I was her I wouldn't delete that page either. It's a huge platform to lose. She could leave it dormant until and just use the Trua page like she is now. If something comes up that she needs to signal boost like when the salon opens she can put it on the Claire Balding page with double the amount of followers.
That page is a bomb under Trua she can’t help but be an angry bitter nasty person on Claire balding personally I think it’s her true personality people watch her because she’s controversial they aren’t watching her for hair care advice they would go to an actual professional for that. Personally I think she should delete the page and start fresh with Trua because if she keeps that page Trua won’t last the year.

Reactions: 3
That page is a bomb under Trua she can’t help but be an angry bitter nasty person on Claire balding personally I think it’s her true personality people watch her because she’s controversial they aren’t watching her for hair care advice they would go to an actual professional for that. Personally I think she should delete the page and start fresh with Trua because if she keeps that page Trua won’t last the year.
Well if she just used it when she needed to promote stuff to a bigger audience it wouldnt matter. And she's been on social media for years, all while working in a normal job. I don't think she's the ticking time bomb some say she is. For as many haters as she has, there's many more who like her. The Tubridy thing was wrong to say but I've seen people say tit like that about famous people all the time. I've seen worse things said about people on this page ffs! I do think it was pounced on bc she has haters who want to see her downfall, as much as they might not want to admit it. Its pretty much forgotten about now.

I think running the Trua page, the CB page and the patreon is too much so the logical step is to pull back on the CB page.

Reactions: 3
Well if she just used it when she needed to promote stuff to a bigger audience it wouldnt matter. And she's been on social media for years, all while working in a normal job. I don't think she's the ticking time bomb some say she is. For as many haters as she has, there's many more who like her. The Tubridy thing was wrong to say but I've seen people say tit like that about famous people all the time. I've seen worse things said about people on this page ffs! I do think it was pounced on bc she has haters who want to see her downfall, as much as they might not want to admit it. Its pretty much forgotten about now.

I think running the Trua page, the CB page and the patreon is too much so the logical step is to pull back on the CB page.
Yeah but how will she promote her patreon and the shows? She can't use her business page and she's not on twitter.

Yeah but how will she promote her patreon and the shows? She can't use her business page and she's not on twitter.
assume they’ll be gone and Trua be her
main source of income? If the Claire Balding part of her life is over then the Patreon and the shows have to go as well surely?

assume they’ll be gone and Trua be her
main source of income? If the Claire Balding part of her life is over then the Patreon and the shows have to go as well surely?
Ha I don't think so. I'd say she would be loathe to give up money for doing feck all. And she said in her leaving speech her shows were the thing she was most proud of.

Ha I don't think so. I'd say she would be loathe to give up money for doing feck all. And she said in her leaving speech her shows were the thing she was most proud of.
you can be proud of something you know you’re never going to do again. I don’t blame her, I’d love to get paid to do feck all myself 😂😂 I just think as much as she clearly craves attention, there’s no logical reason either of those things could still run now that the Claire Balding stage is over (apparently. I wouldn’t hold my breath on that though.)

It wasn't just over the ryan thing... it's an accumulation of tit she has spouted including saying she would cough on someone if she got covid.... shes so bitter and angry .
It oozes from her....

The ryan thing was the last straw for people I'd say..

She is not a nice person in my opinion and she needs to realise she cant say what she wants without being held accountable x

Reactions: 12
I don't think she's going to do any more shows? That's the impression I got anyway. Maybe she's happy enough with the numbers in her patreon? But this is why I said she should keep the CB page to signal boost any news or promo she needed to reach a bigger audience.

The account is kind of gone i.e. no posts anymore and “user not found”, I didn’t think the day would come!

It wasn't just over the ryan thing... it's an accumulation of tit she has spouted including saying she would cough on someone if she got covid.... shes so bitter and angry .
It oozes from her....

The ryan thing was the last straw for people I'd say..

She is not a nice person in my opinion and she needs to realise she cant say what she wants without being held accountable x
Right and I get why people don't like that about her. I don't love nor dislike her, she can be entertaining but she also can be moany with zero volume control. But a lot of people like her. A lot of the negative comments on fb etc were from people who have no clue who she is and see an Influencer crying about something and automatically slag her off. She's obviously not going to apologise for the Tubs comment. I don't think the general public really care about it bc they know they've slagged him off themselves. The coughing on people was tasteless but it was clearly a joke. I know I sound like I'm defending her but I'm just aware how unimportant it all is to the GP. They couldn't give a damn. She hasn't lost followers or business over it. That's the reality. She really hasn't done anything to warrant shutting her account down.

The account is kind of gone i.e. no posts anymore and “user not found”, I didn’t think the day would come!
Yeah I don't see it either. Well there yiz go. Guess she wasn't bullshitting!

Right and I get why people don't like that about her. I don't love nor dislike her, she can be entertaining but she also can be moany with zero volume control. But a lot of people like her. A lot of the negative comments on fb etc were from people who have no clue who she is and see an Influencer crying about something and automatically slag her off. She's obviously not going to apologise for the Tubs comment. I don't think the general public really care about it bc they know they've slagged him off themselves. The coughing on people was tasteless but it was clearly a joke. I know I sound like I'm defending her but I'm just aware how unimportant it all is to the GP. They couldn't give a damn. She hasn't lost followers or business over it. That's the reality. She really hasn't done anything to warrant shutting her account down.

If you dont think she done anything to warrant her closing her account then I presume you kinda like her etc... and I honestly dont mean this to sound rude... because I'm not like that... but why are you on her thread on tattle then... the premise of tattle it to chat about the people you dislike and cant stand... I avoid the thread of the people I like...because I understand how tattle works .. please hope u dont think I'm being rude... just a genuine question xx

Reactions: 5
s

I agree - but if she apologised and moved on it would be over and done with far quicker than the dramatics she has gone on with. I know lots think she’s right about Ryan but it’s not something she should be saying to a huge audience.

Her patreon is still there and I’m sure if she thinks she will get the ticket sales her shows will be back too - she clearly loves doing them.

I’d say the account is deactivated - as others have said she’d be made to just lose that size of audience. She’ll be back. Hopefully a break might give her chance to reflect and maybe go back to how she was before the Pelo stuff happened - it seems since then she’s been a bit ragey and bitter

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.