Claire Balding #3 Patreon! havin a laugh. ppl paying to listen to you and Ian pissed in your gaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Third thread on Claire Balding (chief Covid inspector).

Full thread by storminagcup. Patreon! You're having a laugh. You want people to pay to listen to you and Ian getting pissed in your gaff! (Badly shortened to fit the title length!)

Recap on last thread

• Claire has appointed herself chief Covid inspector of Ireland
• Started a Patreon podcast with zero experience whatsoever, just launchd
• Her and her mate employee blocked the toilet in her new office
• She’s spending her days roaring into the phone about who’s breaking the lockdown rules
• Still taking eons to get back to people emailing her business

That’s all I can think of 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw that too. I wouldn’t buy anything for skin or hair from a site like that & I sure as hell wouldn’t be passing it on to people already suffering from scalp problems.

The nioxin kits that she’s selling for €55 are €38.45 on look fantastic. I hope her customers are shopping around

Reactions: 9
I made an error last night & said sets she’s selling form €55 are 38 elsewhere but I just realised they’re trial sizes so slightly smaller. But there’s def one of her €55 ones available for €41, haven’t had a chance to compare any more

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she’s realised that starting a business is not a 9-5 job. If you have emails building up you need to take them home with you and just get through them - and be grateful that your new business is going so well!!

Reactions: 19
168 emails is not a huge amount. I deal with over 200 daily. So to in 2 weeks 168 is nothing. Most she just has to link the relevant product from the website and she should have generic templates for most common questions.

Reactions: 20
I haven’t bothered to follow her since she went private and I don’t know how or why anyone would willingly subject themselves to that. Anytime I’d watch her I felt my phone would need a good dose in dettol afterwards. She is grubby and grim and disgusting. Most people give podcasting a go first before moving to patreon. They learn the ropes, gradually grow and increase listenership and acquire respect. Claire moving straight to patreon is laughable but exemplary of her extremely entitled behaviour. She has zero self awareness and is a massive hypocrite. She has made a living out of ripping bloggers a new one for things she seems unacceptable and notioney but lacks the capacity to look inward at herself and view how she comes across to people. More fool the ones who sign up to hear her regurgitate stories about pissing in laundry baskets and shitting herself. Not that this endeavour will last. As usual it’ll be too much like work and she’ll give it up because she’s a lazy gowl

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I saw that too. I wouldn’t buy anything for skin or hair from a site like that & I sure as hell wouldn’t be passing it on to people already suffering from scalp problems.

The nioxin kits that she’s selling for €55 are €38.45 on look fantastic. I hope her customers are shopping around
I personally don’t like nioxin i can’t stomach the smell of it 🤢 but having lost my hair a few times i’ve used it on and off. I buy mine in Peter Marks where i live they are cheaper to her also. I most certainly wouldn’t buy off her or take her advice when she actually knows duck all regarding scalp issues.

I made an error last night & said sets she’s selling form €55 are 38 elsewhere but I just realised they’re trial sizes so slightly smaller. But there’s def one of her €55 ones available for €41, haven’t had a chance to compare any more
I get the big ones cheaper than what she is selling them at.

Business woman of the year 🥳
She’s a bleeping leech shame on her!

The neck of her taking over 2 weeks to reply and then saying she can’t get through 163 emails. Like don’t go home if you still have that amount left? Wtf are you on? This is a brand new business, it’s not 9-5. I’d wager that 90% of those emails could be answered from the laptop while watching tv in the evening on the couch. She couldnt give a flying duck, WHY are people messaging her and buying her products?! I’m actually seething at the sheer audacity of her!!

Reactions: 17
Why can’t she give the caterwauling and cans a rest in the evening and get her work done? It’s HER business, she has to make it work. Two weeks of a ridiculous time to be waiting for a response, by that stage the customer is likely to have gone elsewhere. Being a business person means discipline and working all hours and it can be fairly thankless while you are getting up and going. If she couldn’t be arsed at Pelo, she certainly won’t be arsed now. Every time I passed the salon in Whitehall and saw her she was staring down at her phone or recording an Instagram story

Reactions: 12
Why can’t she give the caterwauling and cans a rest in the evening and get her work done? It’s HER business, she has to make it work. Two weeks of a ridiculous time to be waiting for a response, by that stage the customer is likely to have gone elsewhere. Being a business person means discipline and working all hours and it can be fairly thankless while you are getting up and going. If she couldn’t be arsed at Pelo, she certainly won’t be arsed now. Every time I passed the salon in Whitehall and saw her she was staring down at her phone or recording an Instagram story
Haha caterwauling and cans should have been the name of the podcast!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My colleague emailed her with a very sensitive issue a couple of weeks ago and she never replied. She was willing to throw big bucks at anyone who could help or even try to, she was really knocked Claire didn't reply because she'd be a big fan and has been to her shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My colleague emailed her with a very sensitive issue a couple of weeks ago and she never replied. She was willing to throw big bucks at anyone who could help or even try to, she was really knocked Claire didn't reply because she'd be a big fan and has been to her shows.
That's awful. Poor woman. Maybe try Denise pelo

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Tell your pal to message denise from pelo.. she always replys and is so so helpful 💛

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.