CJ #8 Drug den, too many men, abuser, looser, beggy misuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her agression alone is enough to make the dogs scared 😢. I can’t imagine talking to my dog like she does and he can be a right bloody bastard at times lol. Seriously though Arlos face, body language and his eyes especially make me so sad, I’d give anything to bring him into my home and spoil him.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Dogs do not understand more than 2 words together, let alone a sentence like "what part of stay in your bleeping bed do you not understand". It's always better to use one word commands...."sit down" is unnecessary when "sit" suffices. Sit and down can be used for 2 separate instructions...sit to mean sit, and down to mean lie down. You only have to watch working dogs to see that simple words used alone is the best way to train the dog to know EXACTLY what you want. The ONLY time I ever raised my voice to any of my dogs was if they were about to do something stupid or dangerous, and then it was a really loud NO!!!
One day she will push Arlo too far and he will retaliate, any dog will only take so much and will match aggression with aggression!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why does she think he has to sit all the time 24/7.
My last dog understood everything about me and what I said, and if I showed upset or emotion she was straight there she knew me so well.

Reactions: 3
Why does she think he has to sit all the time 24/7.
My last dog understood everything about me and what I said, and if I showed upset or emotion she was straight there she knew me so well.
My dog is the same, I was having a cry the other week and he came right over and snuggled in to me, he actually licked my tears which made me cry more 😅.
I was rewatching the videos posted here and the one where she’s talking to that George bloke is a massive contradiction…he’s saying how he’s not a c*nt in real life like he is on his lives and cj can see he’s a good person, which is why she knew the dog was perfect for him, he then goes on to say they’ve never met in person and he could be a horrible nasty c*nt for all she knew but he isn’t 🤦🏼‍♀️. They are all such a bunch of wankers !

Reactions: 7
The TikTok on her new small paws account 😡 rehoming a German shepherd because the owner has dementia and it’s made them fight with the dog, the dog thinks it’s playing but unfortunately the owner has been left with a few bruises because of this. Now I totally understand the dog needs rehoming but not through her ffs, how do we know if the dog has been affected by the circumstances ? It’s still only 12 months old so is it properly trained ? Does she plan on meeting and vetting potential owners ? Does she duck she’s just waiting for the PayPal ‘donation’ !
Genuine question, if one of these dogs she rehomed went on to bite or harm the new owners would that have any comeback on her ??

Reactions: 4
Is she really telling potential owners of a dog she’s trying to rehome that isn’t neutered that she secretly wants to be a mom.
Is she for real?
You fu*^ing idiot Angela,
#shouldntbealoudoutalone #dogabuser #dogkiller #🤡

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
"She chases them and then when she catches them she tucks them under her"......if she chased ANY of my cats and caught them she'd have no eyes left....and exactly why you shouldn't let dogs chase cats!!!

Reactions: 3
The TikTok on her new small paws account 😡 rehoming a German shepherd because the owner has dementia and it’s made them fight with the dog, the dog thinks it’s playing but unfortunately the owner has been left with a few bruises because of this. Now I totally understand the dog needs rehoming but not through her ffs, how do we know if the dog has been affected by the circumstances ? It’s still only 12 months old so is it properly trained ? Does she plan on meeting and vetting potential owners ? Does she duck she’s just waiting for the PayPal ‘donation’ !
Genuine question, if one of these dogs she rehomed went on to bite or harm the new owners would that have any comeback on her ??
In answer to your question, yes she could be liable.

Here you go Angela....adoption fees from Battersea Dogs Home....the most famous rehoming charities in the UK, and possibly the world.....with outgoings in the multi millions....yet they only charge £50 more than you to adopt a dog....a dog that has been tested for temperament, been neutered, chipped, vaccinated, flea treated, wormed, is insured for a month and comes complete with food parcel, collar and lead. You on the other hand advertise dogs you've never met, from people you've never met to home with people you've never met...you've done no assessment of the dogs, you've not homechecked new owners and how the duck do you even know if those dogs are legally owned by the people who say they are theirs? Oh, and it's actually YOUR responsibility to alter chip details given that it is effectively YOU that is rehoming them!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What was the TT name who had posted those screen recordings yesterday does anyone know please?
Began with a K I think.

My dog is the same, I was having a cry the other week and he came right over and snuggled in to me, he actually licked my tears which made me cry more 😅.
I was rewatching the videos posted here and the one where she’s talking to that George bloke is a massive contradiction…he’s saying how he’s not a c*nt in real life like he is on his lives and cj can see he’s a good person, which is why she knew the dog was perfect for him, he then goes on to say they’ve never met in person and he could be a horrible nasty c*nt for all she knew but he isn’t 🤦🏼‍♀️. They are all such a bunch of wankers !
They all talk out of their arses!

I just put cj dog abuser in search and they came up. Rspca have been tagged and she's made her accounts private. The scummy witch won't be 'rescuing' for much longer 😉

She was acting really weird last night, saying how much she loved Arlo and laying with him on the bed.
If he’s happy she’s happy were some of the words she used 🤷‍♀️ All very odd.
I smell a rat 🐀

Reactions: 8
Arlo actions in that video show what's really going on. She can lock down all she wants I've got a copy of the video and I'm sure others will also.

Reactions: 6
She was acting really weird last night, saying how much she loved Arlo and laying with him on the bed.
If he’s happy she’s happy were some of the words she used 🤷‍♀️ All very odd.
I smell a rat 🐀
She has probably read all the stuff here. Even though she doesn't ever come on here. Bullshit Angela!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.