Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
CJ#9 Don't lend her any money she doesn't pay it back! Abuses her dogs, dentures still covered in plaque.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Shaves her head for children she didn't even know but couldn't tend to her children's basic of needs to the point she lost all 6.... Fuck off Angela 🙄

mumz

VIP Member
Fran
You are a beautiful soul, you tried to help someone you genuinely thought needed it
Now you are raising awareness to stop others falling into that trap
You have been very articulate and clear in your TikToks
We all hope you get justice but that justice may come in the form of karma for CJ and not your money back
Hugs to you and good luck with everything you do x

• Heart

BooksNCats

Considering the vulnerability of the lovely lady, I would hope her support worker reports Angela for financial abuse.

Reactions: 14

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Yep. It may sound harsh but another day, another dead/dying child’s cause for her to latch onto like a leach. No one wants you involved CJ. You’re not a warrior or part of any army. You live in a bubble on an app where people parade their sick children for “awareness”. Well I’m sorry if this offends anyone but the whole thing makes me uncomfortable. It always seems more about the adults involved and not the kids at all. Thousands, in fact millions of children are sick and dying around the world and families battle this everyday. In private. Without begging. It makes me uneasy. And she’s there, every time like a fly around shit. I despise her. For the way she’s treated her own children and for the way she continues to treat her animals 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Utterbollocks

Considering the vulnerability of the lovely lady, I would hope her support worker reports Angela for financial abuse.
Agree completely. There are laws in place to protect vulnerable people from this very CRIME.

It seems Fran has a lot of good support in real life (unlike Gollum). I hope someone can help her to pursue this matter and treat it as the crime that it is. Its not even about the amount or wether she now pays it back or not now. That tiktok with the messages and voicemails is DESPICABLE and shows clear exploitation of a vulnerable lady, along with blackmail when confronted. Financial abuse, clear as day.

My daughter has learning difficulties and if someone ever takes advantage of her this way I will hunt them down and destroy their life (legally and through the correct avenues, because I am not Liam Neeson)

Fran if you are reading here, you have done amazing exposing this monster of a human. I'm sorry this happened to you and your trusting nature.
I assume your support worker is through social services? Your social worker (if you have one assigned) would be very interested to hear about this and will know exactly how to proceed please reach out and get some justice. She deserves everything that will hopefully happen to her for this crime. She's an absolute rotter.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Look how nasty she is insulting the person who commented that she won't need to go in to hospital. So much for anti bullying, you two faced cow. The patches behind your ears are dirt because you don't wash yourself regularly. You haven't eaten properly in years so your munchausens anaemia is from your own doing.
You deserve to be sanctioned, lying about your electric whilst smoking a joint, get your priorities in order you dirty beg 🤢

carrot top

VIP Member
Guest room my arse, she’s moving in there because the other will stink of dog shit.
you can bet poor Arlo will get shoved in the old room by himself before long, she’s so predictable.
Gordy outside again getting all the attention while other 2 are shut in separate rooms.
evil cow
#dogabuser

• Angry
  • Haha
Arlo looks so fucking sad in those recordings, his skin looks very red and surely with that breed you have to clean and cream their wrinkles and folds 😞
As for the meet and greets if she could drive…🤔…I’m almost contemplating paying for her to have an intensive course, then when she drives I’ll say I’m so desperate to meet you please visit me…then when she arrives I could smash her in the face with a frying pan, steal the car and rescue the dogs ☺
Obviously I’m joking 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
What a shame, she's aching all over because she's spent 8 hours making Tiktoks, she's "worked" so hard.....fuck off Angela.....try a 12 hour shift in A&E....a 12 hour shift that turns into a 16 hour shift because you have to do a transfer in the back of an ambulance to an ICU bed 70 miles away....with a ventilated, critically ill patient.....and finally get home 7 hours before the start of your next 12 hour shift....work hard? You don't know the fucking meaning of work, let alone work hard!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Now I’ve seen this lovely lady’s TikToks I’m even more appalled that the walking corpse is blackmailing her to take the posts down or she won’t pay her back at all 🤬🤬🤬. Stick to your guns Fran. We got you. I think I need a few more burner accounts to call her out in her lives!!!!!

• Heart

carrot top

VIP Member
Just a message to Fran, no need to thank us there are loads of people who think the same as us, it’s disgusting how she manipulates people, her followers think she’s a kind hearted soul but she doesn’t do anything unless it benefits her.
She has done endless “charity “ lives and kept the go fund me money or said all her gift money will go to blah blah but never does.
Fran you keep your head held high you are an amazing person for highlighting her evilness.
The tattlers have got you Xxu
Ps your latest video made the fyp so clearly getting round, keep up the good work.

• Heart

MissSaffy

VIP Member
I’ve been lurking on this thread for a while because she keeps coming up on my fyp. Why is this woman some kind of tragedy junkie? She clings on to other people’s tragedies instead of addressing the shit mess that’s her own life. Losing all her kids, living in a shit hole with those poor dogs and sits begging for drink and fags. She’s horrendous. It’s the build up of tartar on her teeth for me as well. I can only imagine her breath 🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

The_Truth_Slayer

She’s posted the whole thing on her page, thanks Angela you saved me a job.
#noshame #itsneedsomemoneytoseemykidsweekend
#begger
Who in their right mind does that. It’s the comments that defeats me. “You deserve better CJ, he doesn’t deserve you “ No!!! Her children deserve better. She deserves all she gets. Rant over

mad05

She does these videos of the loving pet owner when she’s been called out, she thinks she’s clever, I’d put money on it that’s she’s walked Gordy to the shop for her shit, and videoed it to say she has been on a ‘long arse walk’ you can see in both videos, she has a carrier bag in her hand, shops literally round the corner, nice try cunto🖕

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Ooh I'm predicting she will get...
a job paying tax to hmrc, carpets, curtains, stop prostituting herself, quit the weed and energy drinks, look after the dogs properly, pass her driving test and of course regain custody of her youngest two kids.

Oh wait I'm a bit early for April Fools Day 🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Bamboo fence or kids ? Bamboo fence
Fake grass or kids? Fake grass
Fire pit or kids? Fire pit
Drugs or kids? Drugs
Cigs or kids? Cigs
Energy drinks or kids? Energy drinks
FOOD or KIDS? FOOD
There we have it!!
And she won’t get to see them ever again if she doesn’t go today?
Yeah ok then

• Heart