CJ #8 Drug den, too many men, abuser, looser, beggy misuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone haven’t been on here for few months I seen her on my fyp yesterday she’s a disgrace. How is she even allowed to own any animal?

Omg has anyone reported this witch to the RSPCA? Them poor dogs. That has made me so sad seeing him drink from the toilet 😢
It’s heartbreaking isn’t it. Yes she has been reported, the RSPCA have even been out but somehow she’s managed to blag them. I’ll be reporting again ! These videos need to be on the fyp, she’s vile !

Reactions: 4
Oh my god that was bleeping horrendous 😭😭😭 Drinking from the toilet, poor Gordy's cries, Arlo checking she wasn't coming then cowering, them poor dogs. Angela you are an evil bastard 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Has the second video gone with Arlo drinking toilet water
RSPCA is on TT can we send that video to them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Has the second video gone with Arlo drinking toilet water
RSPCA is on TT can we send that video to them?
Of all the bad stuff we have seen and read on these threads that video of Arlo is the worst. He will of also needed lots of wee breaks or was possibly sick after that. I just hope she flushed it and didn't have any disinfectant tabs in it.
That's a really good idea Lazy, hopefully a lot of people upload it and tag the RSPCA. But of course the cow will have loads of bowls of water down this week expecting a visit seeing as she reads here. Angela Slater you are a vile dog abuser.

Reactions: 6
Why when her followers are watching this they continue to gift her, that means they are as bad as her.

Reactions: 7
Just those two videos alone should be enough for her to have those dogs taken off her immediately. And clever Arlo turned the camera towards the door and bathroom by himself! Wouldn't it be a beautiful irony if that is the video that finally incriminated her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Liar face, we all know you read Tattle Angela
#dogabuser #dogkiller #stigofthedump

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Of all the bad stuff we have seen and read on these threads that video of Arlo is the worst. He will of also needed lots of wee breaks or was possibly sick after that. I just hope she flushed it and didn't have any disinfectant tabs in it.
That's a really good idea Lazy, hopefully a lot of people upload it and tag the RSPCA. But of course the cow will have loads of bowls of water down this week expecting a visit seeing as she reads here. Angela Slater you are a vile dog abuser.
Luckily for Arlo we don’t need to worry about disinfectant tabs, the dirty witch can’t clean herself let alone the toilet !
Are the videos on TT ?

Luckily for Arlo we don’t need to worry about disinfectant tabs, the dirty witch can’t clean herself let alone the toilet !
Are the videos on TT ?
yes, oddly enough so many people are asking who is it. How could anyone not know that voice?

Reactions: 3
Trigger warning
I’m reposting these as I’ve managed to get them a bit clearer.
Please don’t watch them again as it’s too upsetting but hopefully they will get shared round to show people how desperate they are for water.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ive watched these a number of times but it was really upsetting my puppy when I had them on. Even he knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't even want to imagine what those poor kids endured in the house of horrors. Reading about it was and enough but when you see her angry mannerisms she's bleeping unhinged. I wonder if the vids will end up on some Dudley fb groups.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.