CJ #8 Drug den, too many men, abuser, looser, beggy misuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must've missed it lol.
This makes interesting reading though....the owner obviously tried to sell the dog before getting him put on the "rescue" page 😲
Someone calling her out too 😉
Not seeing any of her lives, most of her accounts have gone private. What account is she doing it from.

Reactions: 1
So did the buyer pay her £300 and she kept £125 and gave the rest to the old owner? They must of struggled to sell it and had to turn to her. That poor dog, the buyer is a fool for not doing appropriate checks.
I think the owner has tried to sell him and not done so, and has now asked her to rehome him....that is of course if the dog actually belongs to the person wanting to rehome? Dutch herders are about £700....is he stolen? Who is this person selling/giving him away?

Reactions: 2
So did the buyer pay her £300 and she kept £125 and gave the rest to the old owner? They must of struggled to sell it and had to turn to her. That poor dog, the buyer is a fool for not doing appropriate checks.
This one hasn’t been rehomed yet, it was Sasha the unneutered female that likes to chase cats that went yesterday

Reactions: 2
The advert doesn't read as if it's going to be sadly missed. Oh I thought it was that dog. Well the same applies to Sasha's old and new owners, absolute idiots. She unblocks the illuminati one Slayer.

Reactions: 3
What happened to the urgency of sorting the garden and getting fence panels etc, why has that been delayed till the summer?

Reactions: 4
Banned on justmemyself&I for hateful behaviour.....made a vid slagging Tiktok saying she was "only checking the weather on my other phone"....but what were you doing just before that Angela? Oh yes, dragging up the reaction Alex had when YOU antagonised him, antagonised him on your lives for 24 hours before you went home, antagonised him on a live in the taxi on the way home and continued to antagonise him when you got home....its been over 12 months since that happened, so why did you play the screen recording to Happy Chappy today? Happy Chappy needs to read Tattle to see the unadulterated, none biased recording.....in fact it's a shame he wasn't witness to your foul mouth, viscious tongue and yes HATEFUL behaviour on the day it happened!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She just can't help herself to cause drama she has to have someone to slag off. Alex is well rid of the toxic piece of tit. We all care more for him than she ever has or will. He certainly has my respect and deserves every bit of happiness after what she's put him through.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
CJ's latest video on Gordy Bear account. Furious about being banned. Last words 'I'll see you in court Tik Tok' 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how about get off your arse and go get a job .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And now the Gordy one 🤣
The gift that keeps on giving 🤣
And the best bit …….
See you in court Tik Tok 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Tik tok are trying to tell her she looks repulsive even with clothes on 🤣🤣
Now the trampy narc is controlling who gets to join her new account. I bet I can still get on it 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tik tok are trying to tell her she looks repulsive even with clothes on 🤣🤣
Now the trampy narc is controlling who gets to join her new account. I bet I can still get on it 😘
She will try but not succeed. She doesn’t know who her friends are and who her enemies are. 🤔 She let’s them all in for the numbers

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.