CJ #8 Drug den, too many men, abuser, looser, beggy misuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asleep on live, ffs she's pathetic 😒

There you go people. Not sure why link didn’t work.
So it looks like him and his bird have been sending her money and gifts since she was in that flat.
Did Neil ever get his money back? He didn't need the stress she caused him, I really felt sad for him.
People need to wake up and stop financing her lazy trampy arse 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She needs £400 and odd pounds to pass her driving test and get a car because she wants to be able to just have the freedom to get up and go. She has thought about working the doors again to help her save up for it but she will be worse off so why bother.

Is she really that thick! Even if she had £900 left after paying rent etc she is still better off than being on benefits. She has the freedom to up and go albeit by feet, bus but chooses to stay in her bedroom day and night. She is so full of tit how can people still gift this dirty bullying beg 🙄

Reactions: 4
How could she ever get a car, even people in full-time employment struggle to keep a car on the road these days.

Reactions: 6
I caught a bit yesterday morning, looking at flights to New York??!! ‘Only’ £350 I think she said, and then said, that’s doable?!?!?! Kept repeating herself as usual😡

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Did anybody ever see when Angela's mum did her videos , she said that she had to bail Angela out with her car getting it repaired or mot'd or something I can't remember what it was but Angela had a car at some point and her mum had to pay money for something or other. So why has Angela to sit her test? Has she been disqualified and then told she has to resit her test again ? All a bit weird that .

Reactions: 3
Did anybody ever see when Angela's mum did her videos , she said that she had to bail Angela out with her car getting it repaired or mot'd or something I can't remember what it was but Angela had a car at some point and her mum had to pay money for something or other. So why has Angela to sit her test? Has she been disqualified and then told she has to resit her test again ? All a bit weird that .
she’s never had a full driving license so was driving illegally.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
She would be over the drug limit with all the weed she smokes.
She said she's got a friend coming to stay next week from when she was in care. Reckons some website can fence her garden for the dogs for around £200 and she needs to get the house back to how it was given to her. She also said she needs a miracle.
No Angela you need a job and regular baths 🙄

Reactions: 5
That house had a fence, it was a good garden too. £200 to fence a garden that size is she for real? two panels with a struggle maybe.

Reactions: 3
Why does she suddenly need to get the house back to how it was? Is there a chance she will be evicted for not looking after it? (I don’t know how these things work)

she said earlier how her friend from care was coming next week and she’s knows they will get drunk and end up painting. Doesn’t want to start painting todayas not got enough paint until Tuesday
She could still clean the bloody place 😂

What’s good ? Have I missed something ?
Has anyone seen happy chappys post about cj being a greggs gangster 😆, I’m guessing it’s lighthearted but I bet part of him is having a sly dig, funny how she’s not commented on it
What's their username

She was saying this morning she was going to work the doors, job centre will pay for her course and she already has the boots 🤦‍♀️
she was looking for a dog sitter for 3 dogs over night 3 nights a week,
She will get £300 a week and dole couldn’t touch it and she would still get rent paid.
You couldn’t make this tit up could ya 🤡

She was saying this morning she was going to work the doors, job centre will pay for her course and she already has the boots 🤦‍♀️
she was looking for a dog sitter for 3 dogs over night 3 nights a week,
She will get £300 a week and dole couldn’t touch it and she would still get rent paid.
You couldn’t make this tit up could ya 🤡
She literally says the same speech every couple of weeks!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.