CJ #8 Drug den, too many men, abuser, looser, beggy misuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I've watched ages ago he paid a silly amount of money for a teddy bear that she never sent to him. It's like history repeating itself.

She was begging for money to be put in her PayPal when she was in the flat because she bagged up her tit. Nothing changes with her. Will the rubbish removal men turn up this week 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Wasn’t JW something to do with the lady she stayed with when she went to see Caff, you know the Caff that didn’t want to meet her but she went to his families house anyway 🤡
Sure she was fiddling sorry I mean raising money for his sister.

Wasn’t JW something to do with the lady she stayed with when she went to see Caff, you know the Caff that didn’t want to meet her but she went to his families house anyway 🤡
Sure she was fiddling sorry I mean raising money for his sister.
For her sister ? For what

The hot water bottle makes an appearance on her TikTok live. It must be cold when you spend your money on drugs and not gas 🤔😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah she had hot water bottle yesterday but had the bedroom window open. But the fools don't realise that and are thinking she's cold so send her money.

Reactions: 4
On the beg again. Talking about going to tokfest and climbing mountains. Needs someone to look after dogs. 😂

• Haha
This just proves my point about her pet peddling.
She never met this dog nor has she ever met it’s now owner, she’s been very lucky this time, she risked childrens lives by placing this dog here without any assessment.
She might not be so lucky next time, I hope she’s got good insurance.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Has she been banned on strangerdanger account? She was just live on justmemyself&I. Ranting about her takeaway being late and screaming at Arlo to lay down. The takeaway arrived and she went downstairs after slamming the bedroom door shut....Arlo jumped across the bed, opened the door and went straight in the bathroom to guzzle water out the toilet!!! He stopped drinking twice and went to check where she was....from the noise of him slurping that poor dog was desperate for fluid....all the time he was drinking Gordy was crying and scratching to get out the dog prison. She absolutely bollocked Arlo when she came upstairs....then again cursing out the delivery bloke, said she spends £60 a month from there!!

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Screen recordings of above post.
Arlo was desperate for a drink poor dog.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh man that’s bleeping heartbreaking 💔 when he first went to follow her and she marched towards him telling him no you could feel her aggression-the fact that he’s scared of her yet still ran to get a drink shows how thirsty he must be, he was lapping that water like there was no tomorrow…and the way he kept checking to see if she was on her way back 😢 that’s really really upset me.

Reactions: 5
Hi everyone haven’t been on here for few months I seen her on my fyp yesterday she’s a disgrace. How is she even allowed to own any animal?

Omg has anyone reported this witch to the RSPCA? Them poor dogs. That has made me so sad seeing him drink from the toilet 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.