CJ #8 Drug den, too many men, abuser, looser, beggy misuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @mumz for the most liked thread title 👏

I think we will use the other great thread suggestion from @Hadtogetinvolved as a recap ...

garden full of trash, still begging for cash taxis are funded by her stinking gash.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank you to @mumz for the most liked thread title 👏

I think we will use the other great thread suggestion from @Hadtogetinvolved as a recap ...

garden full of trash, still begging for cash taxis are funded by her stinking gash.
Thank you for making the new thread 👍🏼 and that pretty much sums up the recap 😂
What’s our 2023 predictions ?
Will the garden get sorted next week ❌
Will the dogs be taken for a walk this year, will poor poppy be set free from the kitchen 😢
Who will her next love interest be 🤢
Who will she scam next 💰
Who will she fall out with 🥊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you for making the new thread 👍🏼 and that pretty much sums up the recap 😂
What’s our 2023 predictions ?
Will the garden get sorted next week ❌
Will the dogs be taken for a walk this year, will poor poppy be set free from the kitchen 😢
Who will her next love interest be 🤢
Who will she scam next 💰
Who will she fall out with 🥊
Only time will tell

Reactions: 2
Ooh I'm predicting she will get...
a job paying tax to hmrc, carpets, curtains, stop prostituting herself, quit the weed and energy drinks, look after the dogs properly, pass her driving test and of course regain custody of her youngest two kids.

Oh wait I'm a bit early for April Fools Day 🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New year new thread
I’d like to think this is the year you sort your self out Angela but I’m sure we will still be here next year.
#🤡

Reactions: 5
My Prediction is, she is never be allowed to keep dogs ever again.

One can hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Dave or Angela's voice they are both ropey 🤣
Hers! 😭

Thanks for the video Angela. We never knew it was wrong to watch someone in a wheelchair take a topple and ignore it. I personally was going to take to the streets and push over the disabled. Thinking twice now. 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was on a rant about 2am, I didn’t know to screen record and missed why she was ranting but somebody had riled her, she was doing the “let me let you” routine . She was pissed off

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.