CJ #8 Drug den, too many men, abuser, looser, beggy misuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was acting really weird last night, saying how much she loved Arlo and laying with him on the bed.
If he’s happy she’s happy were some of the words she used 🤷‍♀️ All very odd.
I smell a rat 🐀
She was live very early this morning, before 6am....she had just listened to a voice note from a bloke, not sure who it was....I heard her reply...."had a bad day yesterday, Arlo was taken by someone, had to spend 5 hours trying to get him back" then went on to say she'd speak later. Telling other people in the live she'd phone them on Intsa.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She was live very early this morning, before 6am....she had just listened to a voice note from a bloke, not sure who it was....I heard her reply...."had a bad day yesterday, Arlo was taken by someone, had to spend 5 hours trying to get him back" then went on to say she'd speak later. Telling other people in the live she'd phone them on Intsa.
Why would someone take him then give him back?
if I got hold of him the last place he would go was back there.
The plot thickens.

Reactions: 3
How's her day been today 🤭 I suspect she's due a few more 'problems' to sort out shortly 😏
Oh and has the rubbish gone seeing as this was the week, or has she been booking driving lessons instead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder what tit she will buy with £125 she got today from her pretend rescue?
#petpeddler #dogabuser #smellytramp

Wonder what tit she will buy with £125 she got today from her pretend rescue?
#petpeddler #dogabuser #smellytramp
But she doesn't spend the "donations"....it sits in her PayPal account for the next dog....like duck it does...hope you're telling DWP about your business Angela....you say it's a "none profit" charity, but it's up to YOU to prove you're not spending the money on anything other than the needs of the imaginary dogs....DWP will just see cash in cash out and NO RECEIPTS FOR ANYTHING RELATED TO SMALLPAWS!! Oh, and did you see the shocking news about that lady getting killed by a pack of dogs she was walking....two of them Dachshunds....all dogs have the ability to inflict injury and even death....yet you continue to rehome dogs you've never met or assessed....you are walking a very thin line!!!

Reactions: 10
The more 'donations' she gets the more evidence there is 😉 Did you see how you are meant to register with the council, pay a yearly fee, have liability insurance and a qualification and registered to be a dog walker. Imagine what a 'non profit rescue' from a council house requires. I've heard you'll find out soon 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The more 'donations' she gets the more evidence there is 😉 Did you see how you are meant to register with the council, pay a yearly fee, have liability insurance and a qualification and registered to be a dog walker. Imagine what a 'non profit rescue' from a council house requires. I've heard you'll find out soon 😘
This is why I screen record stuff, she can’t deny it if it’s recorded.
Makes it easy to send evidence to relevant departments.
That train will come Angela and soon 🚂🚂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
All bought with Sasha’s rehoming fee money!!
Not sure how a peaky blinders hip flask is going to benefit the next dog that comes in but hey ho
A ruck sack for Gordy?? isn’t this because he hasn’t had any vaccinations yet Angela not because he won’t walk on a lead?
bottle of JD for the neighbours who she is scared of and won’t leave her house for fear of reprisals??
In the words of EQ ……LIAR
#pantsonfire #dogabuser #petpeddler

Attachments

• Haha
Has she removed the rubbish? Did she give her daughter the £50 Christmas money?
What makes me laugh is she's scamming people out of money by deception but then blows the money on shite. 'Do you train them' was the best comment. Some dog psychologist that can't get a puppy to walk on a lead. The state of her umwashed and in dirty clothes, is she Elphaba's real mum 🤣

• Haha
When does the puppy even get a chance to get used to walking on a lead? all the dogs are kept 24/7 in a torture chamber.

• Angry
Was she live yesterday? I didn't see her at all.
She was on last night, showing the tat she had bought.

Has she removed the rubbish? Did she give her daughter the £50 Christmas money?
What makes me laugh is she's scamming people out of money by deception but then blows the money on shite. 'Do you train them' was the best comment. Some dog psychologist that can't get a puppy to walk on a lead. The state of her umwashed and in dirty clothes, is she Elphaba's real mum 🤣
Apparently she’s going to tackle the garden in the summer 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
She was on last night, showing the tat she had bought.
Must've missed it lol.
This makes interesting reading though....the owner obviously tried to sell the dog before getting him put on the "rescue" page 😲
Someone calling her out too 😉

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So did the buyer pay her £300 and she kept £125 and gave the rest to the old owner? They must of struggled to sell it and had to turn to her. That poor dog, the buyer is a fool for not doing appropriate checks.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.