Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do I report her? I don’t know any of her details???

Pleading poverty lol 😂 her partner works and so does the son we don’t mention, why don’t she ask them for money!!
she can afford disposable vapes tho or did one of her fake followers pay for them???
There’s also a girl lives there too who also works.
If you look back over the threads all her details are there.

Reactions: 2
How do I report her? I don’t know any of her details???

Pleading poverty lol 😂 her partner works and so does the son we don’t mention, why don’t she ask them for money!!
she can afford disposable vapes tho or did one of her fake followers pay for them???
Details are here on this post. Full name Angela Slater and she's 42

The live in boyfriend showed his details on one of her lives....obviously it's back to front....but pretty sure you can read the details 😉

Attachments

There’s also a girl lives there too who also works.
If you look back over the threads all her details are there.
Bottom of page 18 thread 1
She doxes herself all the time when she needs money or a food delivery or an uber ride
It’s no big secret

Reactions: 3
Bottom of page 18 thread 1
She doxes herself all the time when she needs money or a food delivery or an uber ride
It’s no big secret
Thank you I will go and look and will be reporting her

Details are here on this post. Full name Angela Slater and she's 42

The live in boyfriend showed his details on one of her lives....obviously it's back to front....but pretty sure you can read the details 😉
Thank you for this I will be reporting to uc asap

Has the scabby cow seen her kids yesterday then or did she trip herself up and sit on live all day?
I think every possible agency /department are aware of her. She does herself no favours exploiting her details and telling people her business who clearly aren't her friends 😏

I hope none of you are eating ….. her teeth 🤢🤢
Angela, putting the teeth whitening filter on doesn’t hide the hideous amount of plaque you have …… sort your life out, yeah your WHOLE life !!!!
No Excuse coz she can take them out and wash them under the tap at the very least with some Ajax or Vim i would suggest.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope she did see the kids and didn't use it as an excuse to not go up snowden and letting tan down .especially after I've just seen a video where tan took a memory bear up to snowden with her that had Harrison ashes in

• Heart
Must have been such an emotional experience for Tan. Especially reaching the top with the bear. Never doubted her getting to the top, nothing was going to stop her doing that in memory of Harrison. Bless her heart. X

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know far too many people like her that get away with everything and reap all the benefits! She is a dosser and has been her whole life. She always will be a deadbeat

Reactions: 6
I swear she’s doing OF or why would you dress up like that on a Monday afternoon.
You would have to be desperate to pay to see her on OF.

So many are doing that now on Tictok and you do not need to be good looking or slim just dont tell Batty.

• Sick
I can smell her dirty fanny from here. I didn’t want any dinner anyways

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They are both as delusional as each other.
3k a week 🤣 bless him.

Attachments

• Haha
3 grand a week yet he's currently doing her gardening while she sits on her grotty pc chair in the floorboarded bedroom, ok 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.