Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlemisslegend

Showing off her Mega cheap gifts and clothes for the kids. Angela you could have bought more & better having received your cost of living allowance and also your beg money. But remember this, you may turn up with a few bits of rubbish for them, and they may be excited about them. They’re young and easily pleased. But remember this, those two children will also grow up knowing you failed them again and again. That you put drugs and laziness before them. It’s well documented by the authorities for them to read for themselves. You can’t argue with courts and social services reports. Your couple of hours visits IN A CONTACT CENTRE, proving you can’t be trusted with them on your own, won’t right the wrongs that you did to them meaning they ended up in the care system. Just like your takeaway bills, electricity and gas top ups, and your crap clothes etc, someone else is picking up the pieces of your absolute car crash adulthood. You should be ashamed of yourself as you were blessed with 6 children of your own, none of which you put before your own wants and habits.
Some of us were never blessed to hold our babies in our arms…..
You mentioned the children were made up with their stuff today….. no mention today or any other visit that they were happy to see you. I bet they ran straight to the table of crap and not into your arms.
They will see through you. Mark my words.

On another note Angela ……. That Nyland fella…. You think he’s your friend ? He takes the piss out of you and humiliates you by getting you to do star jumps on a live for a few pennies worth of gifts.
Dan your stepson….. haven’t you noticed his condescending tone when he talks to you at times ? Also how he puts you down, criticises you and stuff you do, but brags about his stuff and what he’s had …..Angela, open your eyes.
Your name dropping of the bigger creators on the app…. They NEVER mention you. They NEVER stitch or duet your videos. They NEVER talk about you. You’re on another planet.
oh and by the way …. Your anxiety …..
not a problem when your galavanting and doing videos and lives whilst on your travels …..
GET A JOB YOU LAZY PIECE OF SHIT.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

littlemisslegend

Thread name - CJ #6
There was an old lady from Tiktok
Who’s teeth were like calcified rocks.
6 children She birthed,
Not one does she nurture,
She can’t even take care of her dogs.
Looking for love wherever she can,
Even trying with Peter Pan,
But the love of her life is at the end of her nose,
Hanging out of her mouth while completely stoned.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Alex is always worth a mention. He's the one actually doing something positive with his life despite all the shit his egg donor put him through 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 11

littlemisslegend

Just in case you want a clearer view of the plaque on the false teeth 🤢

Suggestion for thread number 6.

CJ #6 Too old and fugly to be Tinkerbell. The dogs could do with a fairy god mother though. As for her kids, she’s far too busy posting drugs to put them first.
If you see her upset, she will cheer up again as soon as you PayPal her some money. She will say electric but it will actually go on takeaway.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
This is what I don’t agree with on TT. There should be some regulatory agency that when accounts are flagged up multiple times , the account holder should be investigated… this disgusting oxygen thief should not be allowed on social media of any kind to beg for money or gifts . she thinks she is a gang member or Mafia member the way she talks and constantly gurns at the camera …. Absolutely vile , unwashed, stinky skin tag … she needs putting down by a vet , the other night she was giving advice about being a mother and following your gut instinct…. I nearly fell off my chair !, who the heck does she think she is….nanny mcfee!,,, her kids were taken off her for their safety and she has the audacity to give advice ….. it’s like asking Hannibal Lectur,which he prefers….. ciannte or liver !,,,,,sorry rant over 🤐🤐🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10

carrot top

VIP Member
I’ll never forgive the cow for killing Willig, if she looked after them the way she should she would have noticed her leg.
I can’t understand how she didn’t smell the infection, my guess is she knew but did nothing.
I offered on numerous occasions to buy the dog off her but she would rather she died a horrible death then let her have a loving home.
She was so wrapped up with the coke head to notice her dog was chewing it’s own leg down to the bone.
Karma will get you Angela and I hope I’m there to watch.
#deservewhatyouget #dogkiller

• Heart
  • Sad

carrot top

VIP Member
There are families in her area desperate for a house like that, kids should be playing in that garden and the bedroom decorated accordingly, some little child would love their own room.
Instead she sits in one bedroom 24/7 and you can bet the garden is full of dog shit.
The whole house must stink not just that room, no air gets in downstairs must be so musty.
She said Arlo had ruined the settee so I’m guessing he pee’d on that too.
She should never have got that house in the first place as a single person, don’t know what the council were thinking putting her as a priority.
She needs moving out to a bed sit so a deserving family can move in, after it’s been fumigated of course.

• Heart
  • Sick

The_Truth_Slayer

She’s not a happy bunny 🤣
It’s amazing how’s she’s offended by this. Let have a recap here. So’s she’s with baby daddy no2 who called his best mate in to fix the shower while he’s out. Friend comes over fixes shower then she pays him by sleeping with him behind baby daddy’s back which results in her getting pregnant with the son we won’t mention. He doesn’t know which one is the real father and you have the nerve to complain that boy wonder is talking to other women. 😂 bit like the kettle calling the pot black 😂 need I say more 😂

• Wow
  • Heart

mumz

VIP Member
She won’t get any kids back
She can’t make her money last for fas ir electric
and the court papers we saw said she had to give up the weed and go to meetings for it
She’s a vile pos
Who let her baby sit in soiled nappy’s just down to laziness
Hell will freeze over before any kids are put in her care

Sickoftiktokbegs

I have been watching Shann a lot, her kids got put in care for their own safety as she had a breakdown beg of year, she's now getting them back I think from what I've seen. She's worked hard since January and now she's getting them back. That been months . Angela your kids have been in care for years and you've done fuck all to get them back. All that bullshit about how it will all 'slot into place' once she passes her test. Mate, you can't even afford to feed yourself yet you think you can buy a car and tax and insure it ?? Deluded much. And this anxiety you talk of on public transport, erm, bus trip to Scotland , plane trip to Ireland , bus trip to see peter pan, yeh it really stops you doesn't it . Stupid bint .

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Wtf does she need a chill out weekend for?
She does fuck all???
She thinks the world owes her 🤬🤬🤬
Get a job you lazy piece of shit!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

mumz

VIP Member
It’s very sad really but her own doing
No kids
Never gonna have more than a contact centre visit
No worthwhile relationship, they come and go and stay away
No family as she’s pissed them all off
No job
No nice home
No real friends, well maybe the Scottish lady but push come to shove she would shit on her if it benefitted her
Going bald, all skin and bone, looks OAP age, rotten teeth even though they are false
No creators really responds but she’s “besties” in her own head with them
She doesn’t even gave a clean bed to sleep in of a night, it’s drenched in dog piss
She can’t cook a meal
She can’t wash her clothes as no washing machine
She can’t even walk anywhere it has to be a taxi
She’s not even existing shes wasting away

• Heart

carrot top

VIP Member
I’ll be honest I couldn’t give 2 hoots about who’s done what to who, at the end of the day they are all liars, druggies, scroungers, beggars and a drain on society.
They really shouldn’t be allowed to breed.
Lastly a little note to the son we don’t mention,
I know you want us to talk about your situation on here but we won’t because although it’s not a very nice thing to happen you are still a twat.
#alexforthewin #birdsofafeather #scroungingbegs

• Heart

The_Truth_Slayer

That Video was disgusting aimed at the Social Services, what a really mean person CJ is, no one will care really if you walk up Snowdon or not really as you are a Con, you make on you care about animals and children but your track records say otherwise.
What a load of rubbish, she needed an excuse not to go. The contact is set in stone unless you change it yourself. Why would Social services change a long standing day for you to see your children. They are not in the business to stop you climbing a mountain. Probably more to the fact that you couldn’t beg your way there so you’ve made an excuse. There was never a meeting with them as all baby fathers would have been involved. Shame on you for lying.

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Heard it all now.....CJ has never been nasty to anyone......errrrrrr Alex? She has brought all her kids up to respect others......errrrrrr who brought them up? She thinks kids should have love, warmth, care.....errrrrrr....no words. Finally she never posts content that would upset anyone, she's not aggressive.....really.....of course you're not Angela....we must be imagining the tirade of abuse that exits your big gob on many occasions.