Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don't get why the rspca won't do anything.
RSPCA have a policy that if an animal has shelter water and food it’s ok and won’t do anything.
They have visited the address before an done nothing.
The more people put in a complaint the more chance we have of them visiting again.
What I don’t understand is when they visited before why they didn’t see how decimated Willig was, that tumour would have been there a while so they must have seen it !!

Reactions: 4
RSPCA have a policy that if an animal has shelter water and food it’s ok and won’t do anything.
They have visited the address before an done nothing.
The more people put in a complaint the more chance we have of them visiting again.
What I don’t understand is when they visited before why they didn’t see how decimated Willig was, that tumour would have been there a while so they must have seen it !!
She refused them entry if I remember rightly she boasted about on one of its lives

Reactions: 3
She refused them entry if I remember rightly she boasted about on one of its lives
That was the day she was taking Arlo to pdsa to get meds for skin and nails clipping if I remember right, I’m sure they have been since then though.

Dodgy Dale and Arlo's ribs from a couple of days ago ...
I was looking back on old footage of Arlo and he has clearly lost weight

If anyone gave her money yesterday when she was moaning about being sanctioned for not going to UC meeting your stupid

Reactions: 8
This is so sickening, this woman needs to be locked up.
I’m not sure what else I can do, I’ve reported to everyone I can think of but everyone needs to do the same to make a difference, the more people report to any authority they have to act.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Same
Crimestoppers
Local council
PDSA
RSPCA
DWP
Paypal

How evil can she be to be advertising for more dogs after she just allowed the death of one. Scum of the earth

Reactions: 5
If we could get Factfreak to expose her all over You Tube that would certainly help.
He's done a good job with someone on Tictok.

Is she wanting another dog to 'rescue' because she now has a spare crate to cage it up 24/7 😢 Surely she can't operate as a rescue without a licence/registration of some sort? She needs stopping she's getting worse 😤

If you read the good comments on FB, that is when the guy ran the rescue that she took over, by rights that should not be on there now because even the address shown on the map is not where the dogs would be is it? correct me if im wrong.

Is she wanting another dog to 'rescue' because she now has a spare crate to cage it up 24/7 😢 Surely she can't operate as a rescue without a licence/registration of some sort? She needs stopping she's getting worse 😤
It’s the money she’s after, gets a free dog then charges new owner £250 plus, no vet check, no neutering, no microchip no vaccinations and most likely no home check.
Easy money, no license needed although I’m sure there must be a limit to how many dogs you have in a council house.
We have to get the word out and quickly especially on fb as that’s where her advertising is.

What’s her fb name
Chuckmeister cj

If you read the good comments on FB, that is when the guy ran the rescue that she took over, by rights that should not be on there now because even the address shown on the map is not where the dogs would be is it? correct me if im wrong.
Yes Rob used to run the rescue, both a bit dodgy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.